Thread: Mini Moon Help

Default Mini Moon Help

We got married on Christmas Eve - a very small, very intimate family affair. Afterwards we spent the rest of the festive period with our family, which was absolutely amazing. Once we returned from our break we were straight into moving into our new house then, before we knew it, it was back to work with a bang! So, we've not yet had a chance to have a honeymoon.

Have been discussing options with my OH and we've agreed that we'd like to do something but with all that we've got going on, including our after wedding party, it's not feasible to disappear for 2-3 weeks and that we'll have a very delayed honeymoon in the summer.

Does anyone have any suggestions on mini moons? We can do UK or further afield. We'd like it to be special, obviously, but really don't want to spend a fortune.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Super Senior Platinum Member

We went to Aviemore after we got married for a few days as we had a delayed honeymoon 6 months after our wedding X

We got married December 13th and went to Yellowscott Lodges near Dunfermline for 3 nights. Lodges were beautiful and all have their own hot tub. Currently on our actual honeymoon in Mexico!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Platinum Member

I second Yellowscott, have been to a few lodges with hottubs & they are by far the best! Totally private which I liked as not wanting to be on full view to everyone with the messy hair, no make up & lumpy bits on show lol. It’s perfect for the quiet getaway, only downside is having to cook, there are few local takeaways that deliver but other than that you would have to venture to the near by towns if not wanting to cook

Yellow scott is lovely however I would thoroughly recommend Lochwood Farm Steadings. They have suites or a log cabin all with hot tubs. We have stayed at the cabin twice and its just so pretty. The woman who runs it is so nice and the breakfasts she cooks are reason alone to go!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk