Thread: Dubai honeymoon recommendations

Default Dubai honeymoon recommendations

Can anyone recommend hotels in Dubai please. Thanks

Hi MrsHallidaytobe
    Where to start?!! There are so many fantastic Dubai hotels and it really depends on where you would like to be based, Jumeirah Beach, The Creek, Sheik Zayed Road, Umm Suqeim and Al Sofouh.
    I don't know if you are planning to stay in Dubai as part of a two centre Honeymoon or be there the whole time.
    You could even do a 2 centre in Dubai and stay in the centre and also near the beach!
    My preferred Dubai hotel would be based on Sheik Zayed road and a hotel that allows access and shuttles to their sister hotels in Jumeriah Beach. Then you have the best of both worlds.
    If you are looking to do that there are many that I can think of, Emirates Towers being one. My favourite hotels have to be the One & Only Royal Mirage though and also the Madinat, Le Royal Meridien and the Desert Palm (especially if you love horses!).
    I hope this helps
    Marisa

Super Senior Member

Hi MrsHallidaytobe, we went to Dubai for part of our honeymoon and we stayed at The One & Only Royal Mirage and it was amazing!! We were treated so well and the pool area was really nice. x

If you want to go to Dubai, do it in October; very, very hot there.

I would recommond staying in the Jumeriah Beacj area. Heard really good things about the Hilton there and Movenpick though to be honest most of the hotels look amazing and should be of a very high standard.

I was there in April (just holiday not honeymoon) and stayed at the Movenpick Jumeriah Lake Towers which is just at the other side of the main road but is a 15 minute walk to Jumeriah beach which is do able even in the heat or a taxi there was about 7AED which I think was about 1.50. They are cheap and clean so you can get about anywhere and the metro train is also ver handy if going futher out.
    * * * * * www.5StarDiscos.com - Professional Wedding Host, DJ & Ceilidh Caller * * * * *
    Ensure your Wedding gets the 5 Star treatment it deserves!

Advertiser

Hi there
    I have been to Dubai myself and it really does depend on whether you are after more of the city location of the Jumeriah Beach area. I stayed at the Rotana Towers hotel which was superb for the main downtown area of Dubai only a few minutes from the Burj Kalif and the Dubai Mall plus they have their own private beach which the hotel runs a shuttle service across. If you are looking more for a beach retreat then the Hilton Jumeriah or the Amwaj Rotana gets very good reviews and quite a good priced hotel. You could also look at staying slightly out of Dubai in a more quieter and relaxed area then Ras Al Khaimah is very nice especially the Banyan Tree, my colleague got to visit this hotel earlier this year and loved it!
    I am sure you will have much to consider Emma