Thread: Wedding band - Aurora, Ernest, Kickback

Red face Wedding band - Aurora, Ernest, Kickback

Hello! First post here!! My wedding isn't until December 2017 and I'm looking at Aurora, Ernest, Kickback. Only seen Aurora live so far, trying to arrange to see the other 2 as they are the ones who I have liked the most just watching videos! We are looking for a band who will play current songs. I was thinking just a DJ to begin with as I like current pop music and want everyone to be up dancing and think with a band sometimes it can be older songs but now i'm thinking band then DJ for last hour. Any experience with these bands or recommendations?! xxxx

Hiya

I've booked Ernest for my wedding in March next year. I've seen them a few times over the years and cannot recommend them enough - best wedding band I've seen and the dancefloors were full all night long and the have a really broad repertoire too.

E x

Ernest are great, I've played at a lot of the same weddings as them and they are always a success!

We booked Kickback after watching them online and we've since seen them live...and still happy with our decision!

We've booked Aurora and heard them at a friends wedding- AMAZING!!!! Xx