Thread: Wishing Trees for Sale

Senior Platinum Member

Default Wishing Trees for Sale

The time has come and I've decided to sell my centre pieces.

I've 7, 45 inch white trees decorated with mirror baubles and led lights.

I'm looking to sell them for 30 each as seen below, or 20 without the decorations.

Happy to sell them together for 180.

xxClick image for larger version. 

Name:	EBL_4377.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	13679

Wow. I absolutely love these! Something I've got in mind....and just spotted the vu too. We are getting married there 2017. How was your wedding?x

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just read your itenary...we'd thought about white winter wedding, looks lovely, but id be too worried about travel etc...wouldnt help my anxiety! So weve chose sept x did u book any of the vu reccomendations? ie florist, photography, did u have a band? Is there a 3 piece you can recommend?We've only just paid our deposit for the venue....so much to do....x

Senior Platinum Member

Hi AlmostMrsMR We were lucky to have the most amazing white winter wedding topped off with snow!

I was a bit nervous about the weather but I'm sure they have ploughs to clear the road leading upto the venue and we had chosen the Range Rovers just incase, that was my hubbys choice and definitely a good idea looking back.

The Vu was absolutely fantastic and I couldn't fault them, we had an amazing day from start to finish!

I think the only recommendation we used from The Vu was Truly Scrumptious for our cake as they are pretty local and it saved any hassle for delivery.

We had Ernest as our bad, initially we booked the DJ with our package but decided to go with a band. They were fantastic, I'd definitely recommend them

I started writing my wedding report on here, I will try add some more feel free to have a look and any questions just give me a shout xxx

Hi, do you still have any of your wishing trees available? Thanks

Senior Platinum Member

Hi Wife To Be I still have 6 trees available. X

Would you go any lower in price....?

Not been on hear for ages.....starting to panic. ...We can now say that we get married next year...eek...not sure if I asked u before sparkle...but who married u?? And band?photographer?x

Senior Platinum Member

I would take 150 for the 6. I paid 250+ for them and all the bits and bobs. We got married in the chapel by our local priest. We had Ernest and they were amazing! And View Photography who were also amazing! Xxx