Thread: Videographer...?!

Default Videographer...?!

Hello lovely ladies,

i need help with a videographer.

do i ...dont i?

and if yes does anyone have any recommendations?

if no - is anyone doing a DIY video?

thank you!! xx

I was in the same boat as you – wasn’t sure if we shouldhave it as that money may need spent elsewhere. But honestly EVERYONE has saidit was their best decision/spend so have decided to do it. But so many I likeare now booked for September and don’t want to send a fortune either!

Anyone with recommendations, I would be happy to hear them!Have looked at Erin Rose, White Balloon Film, Solar Weddings – all eitherbooked or out of budget! Thinking maybe of using Swift production? Anyone usedthem?

Super Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

We were back and forward with this but sooo glad we booked our videographer. Was so nice to watch our day back and see wee bits we missed. We used George Stark for our photos and video. I would highly recommend him xx

Thank you ladies. Erin Rose is booked. StrangeWorx and Solar are available but not sure if i like the style. ill have a look at George Stark and Swift xx

I was the same as you and in 2 minds but have decided I would want one. We are going to book Ultimate Moments I think xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up booking a videograppher just a couple of weeks before the wedding. I wanted one but my husband didn't see the point. In the end I went for it at I knew I'd regret it. Now he's looking forward to seeing it too. We booked AVE Wedding Video.