Thread: Titanium Wedding Band

Default Titanium Wedding Band

Can anyone suggest anywhere to get Titanium (or similar) Wedding Band for my HTB. He will hardly wear it due to work/sports so doesn't want to spend a huge amount of money for something that's, in the main, going to lie in a box.We've tried Goldsmiths, Fraser Hart, Beaverbrooks, Ernest Jones, H Samuel, Chisholm Hunter and Laings and there's nothing he likes. We've a little under 8 weeks until our wedding and I'm actually starting to worry we won't find something. I have asked the jeweller who has made my engagement and wedding rings to help and we're currently waiting on a brochure and some samples coming thru' from their designer.If anyone else can suggest another store I could try it would be very much appreciated.Thanks everyone!!

My H2B had his made by www.ringjewellery.Co.UK as he had a specific idea of what he wanted, they have some off the shelf titanium rings too. My H2B's ring is gorgeous x

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Thanks JRon! They do have some lovely jewellery.

Our jeweller came up trumps with a brochure so we've now ordered a few samples hopefully they'll get here this week as they take 3 weeks to deliver and we've only got a little more than 5 weeks to go. I'm supposed to be feeling excited about all this yet I feel stressed to the max at the moment.

I see you're not far from your wedding now, good luck with everything x