Thread: Back as a Bridesmaid!

Super Senior Member

Default Back as a Bridesmaid!

So 4 months after my Big Day, i've been asked to be a bridesmaid to one of my bridesmaids!! Im so excited and can't wait to get to sort all the fun stuff this time round!

I just thought it would be interesting to ask: What do you wish your bridesmaids had/hadn't done for you? xx

Hey! I am also back as a bridesmaid! First time on here for over a year as was looking for hen ideas. I can't really fault my BMs tbh, apart from one, who I felt wasn't really open and honest with me over the course of the planning and was more - fake overly loving all my ideas and loved every dress, every colour scheme etc but in a fake way. (This is probably being picky as I would've complained if she had hated all my ideas too!) And on the day, the same person refused to help the photographers to gather family members as "eh, I'm a bridesmaid?!"
    Hope you have a lovely BM experience xx

Super Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

Aah it's nice to see others in the same boat. I'm chief BM for my sister (she was my chief) who just got engaged. Can't wait for her wedding! To be honest though I'd rather plan my whole wedding than her hen night. I've no clue where I'll start haha xx

Nice to see some familiar names! We have our first proper Bride and BM meeting this Saturday and a couple of dress appointments. I am beyond excited! Have gone straight back into planning mode and have a new notebook starting with some questions to ask the Bride about her Hen expectations! Hoping for nothing too tricky but have a feeling it could be Marbs, in which case i'll be all over this forum for ideas! xx

Super Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

Thought I'd update...for the last 3months I've had to keep secrets but today as xmas presents my sis (bride to be) asked our cousin to be bridesmaid and my husband to be usher at her wedding. It's been so hard to keep it secret but the reactions were worth it! 😊 xx