Thread: Bridesmaids gifts

Default Bridesmaids gifts

Hi guys! Needing your help! I'm looking to get personalised dressing gowns for me and my 4 bridesmaids and mother of the bride. Has anyone seen a good place to get them? I've Googled it and tons came up, but have no idea where to start!? Lol!

Thanks!
    Xxx
    Claire & Darren, Piperdam, July 2016

Hi, i get married July 2016 and have bought my personalised ones from The i do gift company. You will find it on fb. I also got a hoodie for honeymoon and my sister is ordering vest tops for our hen. Hope this helps xxx

Quote Originally Posted by maybulkeen View Post
    Hi, i get married July 2016 and have bought my personalised ones from The i do gift company. You will find it on fb. I also got a hoodie for honeymoon and my sister is ordering vest tops for our hen. Hope this helps xxx
    Aw brilliant thank you so much! I've had a quick peak at it and how on earth am I gonna choose!? Lol my bank balance is going to hate me! Thanks again!! Xxx

No probs. I am the same, gifts are so expensive and i never included them in mu budget lol... my other half is going nuts lol xxx

Yeah I totally never budgeted for it either! Arrrghhh! Lol so what date in July are you getting married? xxx

We are the 2nd July @ The Lode on the Loch. What about u xx

We are the 2nd July @ The Lode on the Loch. What about u xx
    I love The Lodge on the Loch! Been there's loads of times, just a stunning setting! And the food is amazing! Lol. We looked there too but it was too far away for all our guests. We're getting married at Piperdam just outside Dundee 2 weeks after you lol exciting! But my gosh it's going in fast! Xxx

Awe thank you... we go all the time and totally love it.. we live about 1 hour away but worth the travelling. Piperdam looks amazing. Hows your plans going? I booked everything so early so its all quiet now (its making me scared ive missed something).. when we booked the venue it was 22 months and now its just flew in. Xx

Awe thank you... we go all the time and totally love it.. we live about 1 hour away but worth the travelling. Piperdam looks amazing. Hows your plans going? I booked everything so early so its all quiet now (its making me scared ive missed something).. when we booked the venue it was 22 months and now its just flew in. Xx
    Its just stunning, we always camp in the site next door and love a walk along the shore. Just so peaceful! Aw thank you! It's got its own loch and jetty to get photos taken on.

Yeah it's going well just need to book a coach, kilts, accessories for BM's, my veil and favours! How about you? Dont be scared I'm like that too, I feel Its going too well and that I've forgetting something lol we booked ours 20 months ago as it has flown by! Lol scary but I'm so excited now. The majority of stress has been lifted at the moment xxx

I bet your venue will be amazing mrs . i have left the one job to my other half for the kilts but i am freaking out at him so i will end up just going and putting deposits down... my wedding singer also cancelled on me last night so i need to find another although my other half has said from the beginning we don't need one... men eh?! xxx