Thread: 3rd Wedding Anniversary celebration ideas?

Default 3rd Wedding Anniversary celebration ideas?

Hi girls / guys and Swd team,

Looks like I am the first one to post on this section.
    My husband and I are going to celebrate our 3rd Wedding Anniversary 🎂 on the 18th of October.
    I am looking for ideas of things we can do to make the day extra special.
    The last two years we went for a nice meal at the Orroco Pier which is our favorite restaurant but this year because the 18th is a Sunday and we have both taken the 19th off as a holiday I would like to do else.
    Any ideas of fun and romantic day out in the central belt of Scotland?

Thanks 😉
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hi there! Firstly Happy anniversary when it comes. Mine is on Halloween and that's 3 years. Me and my hubby are going to go to Inverness for ours for a 2 night stay at a Hotel. Couple of nights away and we will be happy. What do you have in mind? x

Loobieb2b !!!

I remember chatting with you a lot during our wedding planning.
    How's married life for you??
    My husband and I have since bought a house 😀.

I was thinking about a day out at Blairdrumond safari Park but it's not very romantic.
    I have also thought about a day out in Glasgow or Edinburgh but don't know what to do and see that could be romantic.

We can't really go away for the weekend as we have the cat to look after so it have to be a one day thing.

x

HI! I remember you too. Been sooo long now. Married life is going well. Still hasn't hit me that I am wife now. We are still in the same place we were when organizing. Looking to move soon though to start a family. Maybe have a wee look on Groupon, itison for a wee deal for somewhere. I nice meal for the two of us in Glasgow or something make a day of it. Or even Edinburgh, we done Edinburgh last year and had a great time. Or even a spa day? Plenty deals on just now on said mentioned websites. Me and hubby were going to go abroad for ours but can't seem to find a good enough deal. Prices for flights are sooo expensive. Nice to speak to you. Keep in touch let me know what you decide. xx