Thread: Corra or T-Junction??

Default Corra or T-Junction??

Hi,

Struggling to make a decision for the band - has anyone seen both Corra and T-Junction? Which would you recommend??

Any advice or comments welcome!
    Thanks so much

Hi! I've not seen T-Junction, but saw Corra at a wedding a few months ago - they were FANTASTIC! If I'd not already booked our band, I would have booked them in a second The dance floor was full all night (I know everyone always says this, but really it's true!), and everyone said how great they were.

Thanks for your reply, that's a great help! I've heard nothing but great things about Corra. Their next showcase isn't until January now though so was a bit unsure about booking without seeing them but if I don't book I'd imagine they'd get snapped up for my date in no time!

I think my friend actually went to see them at another wedding? Obviously the band confirmed this was ok with the bride + groom first, but she just nipped in, stood at the back and made sure she liked them before booking. It might be worth asking if they can arrange this for you too? x

I had Corra play at my wedding in April- they were amazing and dance floor full all night! You wouldn't be disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
    I think my friend actually went to see them at another wedding? Obviously the band confirmed this was ok with the bride + groom first, but she just nipped in, stood at the back and made sure she liked them before booking. It might be worth asking if they can arrange this for you too? x
    Ooh that's good to know, will contact them and see if that's a possibility, thanks!

Thanks for this ChocolateGirl! I'm convinced! Too many great things said about them to not book