Thread: Kickback Wedding Band

Default Kickback Wedding Band

Hi,

Anyone booked Kickback for their wedding band? Thinking of booking but not seen many reviews so a wee bit unsure although they were good at the last showcase.

Thanks

We've booked them too!

If you look on their page on the Music for Scotland website there's lots of reviews running along the bottom. I've been in contact with the lead singer Richard and he's been great so far.

There's another showcase in Oct.

I had them for my wedding on 22nd August and they were amazing! If they are available book them and you will not be disappointed. Our dancefloor was never empty.

We had so many people on the night and afterwards say to us how good the band were

So glad I came across this thread - me and the h2b haven't been able to agree on any bands except Kickback!! Seen them at the showcase in Edinburgh and they admitted on stage that they were changing the set list because the other bands had played their songs and they were AMAZING! Only thing putting us off was the future Mother-in-law was dead set on Franco or Goldstar - Franco played h2b's brother's wedding last year and I don't like something about Goldstar but I can't quite put my finger on what - so she was very negative about them all - not a stereotype at all eh?? Kickback were awesome and we were both in awe at how good they were at a quick change! x
    Last edited by AmandaDToBe; 12-03-2016 at 03:31 PM.