Thread: Wedding ring shopping in Edinburgh where should we go?

Lightbulb Wedding ring shopping in Edinburgh where should we go?

We are planning on heading into Edinburgh on Saturday to have a look at wedding bands. Not really sure where to go though would like to shop around and not just go to the big names like Ernst Jones, Laing's etc.

Has anyone been to anywhere they can recommend? Thank you ladies!!

Hello

A lot of jewellers offer a discount on wedding rings if your engagement ring was bought there - rox have offered us 20% off both of our rings so might be worth checking x

Oh OK, I think he got mine at Ernst Jones...need to double check. Was just hoping to find somewhere a bit different. My engagement ring is quite simple and a lot f people have this style as it's pretty classic so was thinking of having something more unusual for my wedding band.

I know it's not in Edinburgh, but John MacIntyre's in Glasgow are really good and quite cheap considering the quality. There's loads more in the actual shop rather than the website and it's off the beaten track a little. There's also the jewellery area close by it. We're from Edinburgh but got our rings there purely because it's cheaper than the big names for better quality and like you we didn't want the standard option as my e-ring is shaped so needed it to fit. Or just take a walk along rose street and see. There are a few independents along there as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got both my rings from Rox and have bought another ring from them as I liked the experience.
    robert Anthony has some lovely rings as does laings

Thanks so much for everyone’s replies. We went on a bit of a wonder. We went to Henderson’s the Jewellers first and found gorgeous rings. I then proceeded to take the OH to just about every other jewellers in Edinburgh, and ended up buying the first pair!! Can’t believe we have our rings – it’s so exciting. And they are so beautiful. I can’t wait to wear it!

Very mixed experiences though. I have to say that Henderson’s and ROX were by FAR the best experience. Some of the other shops just didn’t come close to the customer service. Would recommend Henderson’s to anyone now, he really knew his stuff and has a lovely variety of rings for you to try on.

That's great you've bought your wedding ring - just over a year until you can wear it!!