Thread: Wedding Cars - what have you planned?

Default Wedding Cars - what have you planned?

Hi

Our wedding isn't until July 2016, but as everything needs to be booked eons in advance I'm thinking about cars.

The only transport required is from my mum's house to the venue, it's about 8 miles (20 min drive). Transport will be needed for myself plus 8. I liked the idea the TOA wedding taxis, but they will cost 140 each minimum.
    So now I'm thinking of asking someone I know with a nice-ish car to drive me and getting a minibus for the others.

What are other brides doing?

Thanks!

we used A&D travel for ours. 25 one way one pick up 15 miles journey
    For me I'm using my dads Mx5

I have booked a limo. That is for me, my Dad and my 5 daughters (my boy will be with h2b) but they did say if he was coming with me, there would be space for him.
    thats with Rennicks wedding cars, Glasgow south side. I'm about a 20min journey too.

We are getting married about 40 mins away from our house. Groom is staying at the venue the night before so he's sorted. I've booked a VW Camper for me, my mum, dad and bridesmaids. We've had to book a coach for the guests too because it's not somewhere easy to get to with public transport.