Thread: Photographers in Fife

Default Photographers in Fife

My h2b and I are getting married in November next year and are looking for a photographer...but I don't know where to start! I've looked at prices and am gobsmacked...does anyone have any recommendations?

Advertiser

Hi there,

Hope it's ok to reply with a self-promoting plug but can I push myself forward? I obviously advertise on SWD and will be one of the featured photographers in the autumn magazine. Here's a link to my website which you can also find on the SWD directory. I'm running a special offer at the moment which I'd be happy to discuss with you.

Hope to hear from you but all the best, I know how much you will be juggling!

Mark.

We have just booked Victoria Litster Photography. Very enthusiastic girl but with a laid back attitude so you get to choose how you want your photos (we don't want much posing or cheese).
    Her packages are the most reasonable I've found - from 550 - but she is open to putting together a package for you.

I am also getting married November next year and booked Steven Brown to do our photography. He was 750 from the prep right up to the speeches. Cant remember what it all includes photo wise but his website has loads of info on it and all different packages. He is based in Glenrothes.