Thread: DIY invites

Default DIY invites

So I've just started our day invites and I'm so happy with how they've turned out! They were so easy to make! Now only 55 more to make! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are beautiful and look very professional - well done. Where did you get supplies, templates etc. I'm looking to make my own pocket invitations also but just less than 2 years to go now so not urgent yet

Donna x

Those look fab! Well done!

Thank you!! I ended up using a printer from eBay called diyinvites. Very professional service! I ordered in January as they had a sale on so picked up a bargain! And everything else I ended up picking up in craft shops.
    Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first ever post...wedding brain must truly be setting in now!

Your invitations look great, so professional. I am also thinking of making my own - design them on my computer, get them printed professionally and then embellish then somehow myself - but I have no idea really where to start. I tried to find diyinvites but couldn't! Is that their full name on ebay? Would be good to use a printer that someone else has used so I know the service will be decent.

Thanks,
    K

They look amazing!!!! I cant seem to find the printers on ebay though. Did they supply the card too?

I am so keen on making my own as it will add a personal touch to it all as well as hopefully saving a little money