Thread: Videographer

Default Videographer

Hey.

Can anyone recommend a videographer? Wasn't going to get one but changed our minds.

Getting married summer 2016 in Loch Lomond.

Thanks

ppp

I'd recommend Erin rose films, they videos they produce are stunning and worth every penny

Thanks VictoriaRL. Had a look at their website but they don't have any prices up so ice emailed them.

They are booked on our date. Does anyone else have any recommendations please?

thanks.

I've booked Solar Weddings, I liked their range and options for different packages. Looking at more details in the demo suite I really liked the way things were shot and how they put together the DVDs.

I would highly recommend Chris Kelly Films Chris is a lovely guy and his work is outstanding!! Not sure about his availability but you should give him a shout xx

We're having Liam Bradley at Cinematic Wedding Videos. His sample videos from other weddings are lovely and he's been a delight to deal with so far. We're visiting his studio in the West End of Glasgow at the weekend to have a last wee chat and he's really laid back and friendly. His prices are on his site and he as various packages.

http://www.cinematicweddingvideos.com/

stb

I would recommend Joe from Edinburgh Wedding Videos, I work in TV so was very fussy and didn't want more than one person filming on the day (something quite a few videographers wouldn't budge on) Our wedding highlights is on the home page, we specifically asked for the highlights to look vintage-y but the normal film isn't. http://www.edinburghweddingvideos.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by stb View Post
    I would recommend Joe from Edinburgh Wedding Videos, I work in TV so was very fussy and didn't want more than one person filming on the day (something quite a few videographers wouldn't budge on) Our wedding highlights is on the home page, we specifically asked for the highlights to look vintage-y but the normal film isn't. http://www.edinburghweddingvideos.co.uk/
    I saw this stb - it looks great and he made the Byre look AMAZING!!

stb

Aw thanks Nennypenny (not that the Byre needs much help!) and we were lucky to have such a sunny day. Hope your plans are going well

Thanks everyone, I've emailed all the people mentioned above. Fingers crossed we can find someone within our budget soon.

PPP

x

I've booked McDonald Studios. They did my sisters wedding and they were great, her wedding video is stunning!x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you checked out peripheral vision? They are arial certified and that would be amazing at Loch Lomond, I'm looking at them for my wedding summer 2017 x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I can also highly recommend MacDonald Studio. Very talented, creative and professional!