Thread: Furniture Stain/Varnish

Platinum Member

Default Furniture Stain/Varnish

Well seeing as I'm now a boring old married woman I'm getting on with the decorating lol. Have 2 tables in living room which are in great condition but once decorated they wont fit in, just wondering if anyone can recommend a stain or varnish to change the colour

Thanks

Hiya not sure what kind of style your going for but I use Craig and Rose chalk paint for wooden furniture and it gives it a lovely look. Once painted use a wax like rust-oleum which gives it a nice finish. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Platinum Member

Oh I'll have a look for that, thanks

good idea

I use the Shellac (cause it's a natural product and very safe once dried and hardened). In your case, it should work fine, but be careful, cause it can be affected by heat (white rings will appear under a hot mug or bowl). Just apply it with a cotton rag or brush).

Hi to everyone do you know how to organise a wedding? If yes please could you help me with what to begin? Currently I have emptiness in my mind! I'm going to choose here an organizer planners best hourly planners I believe it can help me with timeset! But what to do next I don't know. Please help me!