Thread: Urgent MUA needed for 20th June!

Default Urgent MUA needed for 20th June!

Hello!

My make up artist has let me down just 4 days before the big day! We are getting married in East lothian and would ideally like someone to travel to us but if we needed to go out we probably could - can anyone recommend people for me to contact?

thanks guys!

Antonia

Hi Antonia, I'm currently free on that date, you can get in touch through the SWD, via email KeKicosmetics@yahoo.com or through our Facebook if you'd like

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...2&ref=bookmark

thanks, Kimmy

Highly recommend Charlene's Mobile Beauty - she's fantastic and can travel to you. You can find her website online or her page on Facebook searching the company name or her mobile is 07725178264. Donna x

Donna x

Platinum Member

Oh my how stressed you must be! Try Kylie at The Aisle, I used her & she was fab. Also liked the look of Laura Gray Hair Beauty Bridal i think she's under facebook as, em Pamper & Polish always gets a good write up.

I have only used The Aisle but these all look good & have came recommended off others. Good Luck!

I can recommend KeKi as mentioned above! Lovely girls who know their stuff xx