Thread: Photographer duos!

Default Photographer duos!

Girls - please help! I am driving myself round the bend looking for a photographer duo for my Glasgow wedding (not 'til 2017, so still plenty of time, or so I hope). I am really keen on having two photographers rather than one and although I've been recommended lots of stunning solo photographers I think if I have any chance of narrowing this down I am going to stick with my gut and have a duo. I've been recommended Imagine Images, Tandem, Crieff Photography, Vivi and Chantal LeChance. These are all - give or take - in my budget of 1250 for a digital package. Any views? Anyone I've missed? Choosing my venue was SO much easier than this!

Hi Dexy,

Have you checked out the Glasgow Wedding Collective Website? http://theglasgowweddingcollective.co.uk/ http://theglasgowweddingcollective.c...photographers/

I think at least three or four photographers in the directory are duos. Not sure if any will be in your budget but always good to check out what's available.

We went with Chris Currie Photography, Chris and his wife Gillian have been really friendly and helpful so far and we just loved all the atmospheric shots from throughout the day.

Good luck with finding the right photographer for you! :-)

We have booked Crieff Photography, they are amazing photographers and really nice people too!! Good luck with your decision! x

Thanks MrsLG and Miss Fiona! I looked at GWC and LOVE that style of photography - I've contacted three duos but not sure if they'll be within budget. MrsLG - how on earth did you finally chose? Any tips?

I would definitely say meet with the photographers before committing - you really have to feel comfortable with them as they'll be capturing you at your most intimate times so that's really important. It was actually a very easy decision for us... we had contacted a few different photographers (including a couple on your list) and Crieff Photography just seemed so warm and friendly so when they suggested meeting up to have a chat and have some photos taken (with no obligation), we thought that was a great idea. They're sooo lovely, made us feel at ease and we loved the photos they took of us so we snapped them right up x

Advertiser

Thank you Mrs LG for your kind words about us - it is really appreciated. We are looking forward to your wedding very much.
    Ultimately our advice to any bride and groom is choose a photographer's style you love, meet then as they will be part of your day so you should be comfortable with them and trust your gut reaction. Happy planning!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy View Post
    Girls - please help! I am driving myself round the bend looking for a photographer duo for my Glasgow wedding (not 'til 2017, so still plenty of time, or so I hope). I am really keen on having two photographers rather than one and although I've been recommended lots of stunning solo photographers I think if I have any chance of narrowing this down I am going to stick with my gut and have a duo. I've been recommended Imagine Images, Tandem, Crieff Photography, Vivi and Chantal LeChance. These are all - give or take - in my budget of 1250 for a digital package. Any views? Anyone I've missed? Choosing my venue was SO much easier than this!
    I had Imagine Images at my wedding in April- I love my pictures! X

We're having Fotomaki photography, two female photographers that we've gotten on well with so far. We've had an engagement shoot with them and I'm so glad I booked them. Also well within your budget.

We had Tandem Photo for our wedding last October and couldn't have been happier with them or the end result. If you want to see the gallery of images from our wedding day, drop me a pm, I'm quite happy to send you the link. x

Another vote for Crieff photography here too. We have booked them for our wedding in October as their photos are beautiful, excellent communications and seem to be genuinely lovely people to have around too. I'm really pleased to have got them booked for our date, especially as it is their own wedding anniversary on the same day

Hiya, we are using Martin Ward Photography - they are a husband and wife duo. We have just had our engagement shoot with Martin and he helped us feel at ease and it felt like we had known him for years. I love his style of photography. I hope you find your photographer soon x

We've got SD Photography - a husband and wife, so lovely and so chilled and ridiculously talented.

Guys I want to say thanks so much for all the recommendations. We managed to whittle it down and have decided to go with Crieff. I hope they are still available on our date (summer 2017). Fingers crossed!