Thread: Mrs Gray finally ❤️

Default Mrs Gray finally ❤️

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Well our wedding had quite the turn around, let me start from the beginning. Mark proposed on Christmas Day 2013 and we had our beautiful little girl on New years day so a week later. We had originally looked into going abroad for the wedding but the more we spoke about it we realised it might be more hassle with the wee one and people not being able to come. So we ended up going to see a venue called Brigodoon in Ayr, and Omg it was absolutely stunning! We paid the deposit decided the date for august 2016 and then we started looking to book some other things like the photographer etc. on March 1st of this year we were on our way to visit my Aunties new house in Kilmarnock and our car slid on an untreated piece of ice on the m77 and our car spun 4 times back and front into the motorway barrier. Our car was a complete write off and we were just so thankful that we were ok especially our 1 year old who was in the back of the car at the time. A few days after that happened we were talking and people had kept seeing the photos of the car and saying we were so lucky because you wouldn't think by looking at the photo that anyone had made it out and thankfully all of us did. It then got me thinking..what if he never or one of us never. We were spending all this money and time saving up for this huge wedding just for us to be married...we spoke about it and felt the same that at that point all we wanted to be was married, we didn't want the fuss or the stress just the one outcome. Together. So we agreed lets just elope. I had a wee nosey on the internet and decided to look at Gretna since thats what its famous for after all. They had an intimate package that sounded ideal. Married in the old famous blacksmiths then a wee private dinner after. We decided to only tell our parents and both sets of best friends with their young families. So in the end up there was 10 adults and 3 babies. I went and got my dress from Bibbiti bobbiti boutique in EK and i loved it as soon as i put it on! Ordered my artificial flowers from Heleb flowers on facebook - she was fab and delivered personally to the house. 6 kilts from macgregor and macduff on Bath street they were more expensive but the kilts and the service couldn't be faulted. So we ended up getting married on the 21st of May 2015. Will try and get the report for the day up within a few days ❤️❤️[/COLOR]
    Lacey & Mark
    Brig O'Doon House Hotel
    20th of August 2016

Super Senior Member

Thats lovely Mrs Gray, your wee families been through a lot and at the end of the day all that matters is marrying the person you love. Congratulations xx

Senior Member thefuturemrsyoung's Avatar

Aw wow! Wee tear in my eye! It's so easy to get caught up in all the sparkle and details that we sometimes need a wee reality check to sort out what's really important. Hope you had the perfect day for you and your new hubby xxx

Our wee family 
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Platinum Member

Good for you doing it how you then wanted! So glad everyone was ok, beautiful pic btw!

Super Senior Platinum Member

Congratulations you look stunning x

Mrs Clark to be! NicholaPaisley's Avatar

You look gorgeous. x

congratulations, you look lovely xxx