Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

I'm new to the forum but already liked the posts and advice floating around.

I'm engaged since December, getting married in November and realised I never put much thought into what I want a wedding to be liked. Not helped either that I only have ever been to wedding receptions not the ceremony itself. So pretty overwhelmed by questions with regards to hair, flowers, dress etc

Looking forward to being inspired!

Hello

Welcome to the forum and congrats!You will find all the answers you need here these forums are great for help and inspiration.

Whereabouts are you getting married?

Good luck with all your planning.

Julie

Thanks Julie,

We're getting married at the West Brewery in Glasgow. My fiancee is from Glasgow and the one that goes by instinct, and I'm originally from Germany and the organised one - so the Brewery's slogan "A Scottish Heart with a German Head" was well suited!

How about yourself?

Hello and welcome!

you will need to go gate crashing some weddings!

Seriously though all you need it your groom the certificate and all your friends and family and you will have a great wedding!

Stuart

Thanks Stuart,

I'll try and keep that in mind when MOB and MOG start scheming

I'm quite happy with the small wedding we're having but I'm bad for being a perfectionist whose mind keeps on running on all the details needing to be perfect but at the same time I just want to marry my best friend!

We are getting married at New Lanark in September - getting so excited now!! The West sounds perfect for you guys and its a lovely space. I've been in for lunch and drinks a few times and the food is always delicious!

Julie