Thread: florist issues

Default florist issues

Booked a florist and unfortunately made the mistake of paying in full. Since then they have ignored emails and facebook messages I have sent to ask general questions. Went into shop and questioned them to be told sometimes they have problems with their email and they would post details out to me. Have reminded them twice via facebook to which they did reply but each time they said it's definitely in post but that's a fortnight ago. Lost confidence in them now. If they can't do simple correspondence how can I guarantee they will show with my flowers. My question is am I entitled to my money back? I appreciate suppliers are busy but I haven't had this lack of service from anyone else.

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems. I hate to say it but I don't think you will be unless they don't show and then it'd be a case of trying to get money back through either small claims or insurance. Try going into the shop and trying to speak to manager / owner and explaining your fears and see if they can relieve them for you? I'm really not sure what else to suggest but I didn't want to read and run. Hope you get something sorted that makes you feel more at ease. X

Hi baileysgirl that doesn't sound good I would lose confidence too I hate bad customer service! Did they issue you with any t&c's or a contract of any sort or discuss a deposit? If not, I would ask for a full refund based on the service you've received so far. Good luck xx