Thread: Serious countdown on!

Senior Platinum Member Harajuku80's Avatar

Default Serious countdown on!

Hi folks,

just a quick forum post from me tonight as I'm exhausted and currently trying to write my countdown, do a face mask, make a deserve cuppa AND sort things out for the pre-wedding fun on Thursday with my girls! LOL We really do learn to multitask as brides to be! LOL :P

Well, I've 3 days to go and I think I'm finally almost done! I can't believe it's come around so quickly! I finalised my aisle music and emailed our celebrant, picked up our marriage schedule, finished the kids place setting/favour boxes AND my BMs present bags, completed my centrepieces and table setting frame; i just need a nice way of sticking flowers on without ruining the look so I need to get my thinking outside the box cap on! LOL It's wee things like that I'm doing just now. All the big stuff is done and dusted! I'm not sure if i'm excited or nervous but at the minute I don't feel I have time to be either! LOL

I'm taking the dogs to their kennel trial tomorrow so I'm hoping they behave themselves and can go back on Thursday for a couple of days! I'm so glad I don't have to take them then; I'd feel too guilty! I'm emotional enough as it is without black lab puppy eyes staring at me! LOL I get my nails done tomorrow night and then it's game on with the girls for a nice pre-wedding get together on Thursday and staying at the venue on Thursday night! I am starting to get to the stage where I just want to relax and enjoy the moment with I am loving! So the stressing DOES stop eventually, I promise! LOL

I hope you guys are all getting things organised too! I'm hoping to be able to come on and post one last time as an unmarried woman before the big day! It's all getting so exciting now! XX
    Friday 1st May 2015

Aww it really has came round so fast!! You must be sooo excited now :-) I hope you have a great time with the girls on Thursday and enjoy every second of your wedding day!! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it :-) I'm two weeks on Friday so starting to get to the finishing little bits stage. Not really able to focus at work! xxx

Platinum Member

Aaaw enjoy every minute!! Once the night before comes some stress does lift as by then if its not done it's not getting done lol & you start to find small things don't matter anyway you just want the day to arrive. Enjoy every minute & take time out throughout the day & night just for the 2 of you! Good Luck

Super Senior Member FutureMrsMilligan's Avatar

Awww, yey!!! After your long wait, your big day is finally here! Have an amazing day hon, I can't wait to see some pics! Huge congratulations when the big day comes! xx