Thread: Having a bit of a freak out!

Default Having a bit of a freak out!

So with only 8 days until our wedding i'm starting to freak out a bit! Obviously, like all brides, I want to look amazing but I have this fear that I won't look as good as I want to on the actual day! I'm probably just being silly but I feel like there is such a high expectation to look your best on your wedding day and i'm just a bit worried that I'll just look ok. Anyone else have that fear or is it just me?x

I think its normal to feel like that. Fact is though I've never looked at a bride I know and thought she looked anything but beautiful on her wedding day. Don't worry and your happiness on the day will be all you need 😊

I think it's only natural to worry especially after all the effort you put in to making the day perfect. Every bride I've seen looks amazing, their happiness just shines through!
    i had this very freak out about 4/5 days before my wedding, made worse as I was doing my own make up (completely my choice and I love doing make up), had an ear infection and wasn't sleeping.
    I'm pretty ordinary looking and just thought I'd look "meh." Looking at my wedding pics I have to admit I look pretty damn good
    im sure you will look fab on your wedding day! X

Thanks ladies-feel a bit better knowing I'm not the only one whose worried about this xx

Quote Originally Posted by billie-jane View Post
    Thanks ladies-feel a bit better knowing I'm not the only one whose worried about this xx
    OMG...I'm not getting married til 2016, I'm worrying about it ALREADY...but I'm just trying to keep everything in perspective: the dress will be amazing, hair and make up will be fab, everything's gonna organised-it'll be totally brilliant!!

Vx

Hi, I get married in a few weeks too & had exactly the same panic! I feel a bit more relaxed knowing everyone worries about this. I do feel the pressure of 'looking your best'. I'm sure we will

All I can say is to the girls still to get married- please don't panic! I got married just over a week ago and despite worrying about my skin looking rubbish, having a bit of a breakdown in the beauticians about my eyelashes that I got put on (!) and generally feeling a bit nervous about how I would look I felt amazing on the day and felt like a princess! Please enjoy the build up to the big day as it goes by in a flash and I really want to do it all again! Xx

I'm worried about getting a coldsore. It would be horrible. Not only the look but there'd be no kissing!

When i get nervous i sweat really bad....and I'm a larger girl....which unfortunitly creates a odor. I'm getting married in a small church in India in mid July with 150 guests, so you can imagine my disconfort! You'll be finnnnne gal!