Thread: Celebrant/Humanist in Ayrshire

Default Celebrant/Humanist in Ayrshire

Hi girls,

We are getting married in July 2016 and had a celebrant all sorted and last week he phoned to pull out so we are now on the hunt for an alternative. Getting married at the Brig O Doon in Alloway and wondered if anyone could recommend anyone locally or even as far as Glasgow ? Iv had a look on the HSS but its hard to pick one!!

Any advice would be lovely !

Susan

That's really disappointing! We're having Jackie Grant and she lives in Edinburgh. She is just perfect for us. I've seen a lot of people on here talking about Gerrie Douglas-Scott and her wife, Susan. Apparently they're excellent too. I'm sure you'll find someone you're really happy with.

Hi,

we are getting married in sept in Ayrshire and we are having Moira Clipston...so far she has been great to deal with and really friendly x

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLMtoBe View Post
    Hi,

we are getting married in sept in Ayrshire and we are having Moira Clipston...so far she has been great to deal with and really friendly x
    Thanks for the reply did you find her on the humanist society website?

Hi, i am also getting married July 2016. My humanist is Craig Flowers. Not sure what date you are though! He is really nice x

Super Senior Member

Susan Douglas Scott done our ceremony in Ayrshire and she is brilliant at what she does, highly recommended x

Hi,

no she is a friend of my H2B's family....if you look on facebook at Family Celebrant Scotland you will find her, or google Moira Clipston and she has a website x

Sounds fab. Can I call you to see how the wedding went? Or could you call me? I'm on 0777 559 2580.