Thread: You're all invited...

Default You're all invited...

To SWD's Girls Night In!

We're so excited to be launching a brand new event for brides-to-be in Scotland. Taking place in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Inverness, the Girls Night In is a fun evening for ladies only, where you can pick up some great styling tips, try on bridal accessories, swoon over gorgeous wedding dresses and learn industry secrets from hair and beauty experts on how to look amazing on your wedding day. I'll be there to talk you through the latest trends in bridalwear, plus there'll be styling tips for bridesmaids and mums, so your favourite ladies can come with you too!

The night will kick off with a champagne reception and everyone who attends will be entitled to a complimentary mini beauty treatment.

Tickets are 5 but for a limited period only we're offering our readers the chance to pre-register and attend for absolutely FREE. Fancy it? Here's the link to register: http://bit.ly/1ASi2JH. Your bridesmaids and/or mum will have to register too if they want to come along. Hope to see you there!

Exciting announcement alert!

Designer Ian Stuart will be joining us in Glasgow and Edinburgh to chat all things wedding dress!

If you haven't signed up yet, get a move on! There's still time to register and attend for absolutely free: http://www.scottishweddingdirectory....girls-night-in

I'm going. SOOO EXCITED. My dress is Ian Stuart & I just love him

oooohhhh so is mine love his work.....can is ask is it for 18s and over?

Hi fafa,

The event is for all ages.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Team SWD

Hi Admin,
    Do you conduct events outside Scotland as I am abroad and looking for such occasions. If you are available on any social site, do PM me your ID and I will add you.
    Check for more info.
    Last edited by Charlez; 28-04-2015 at 12:38 PM.