Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mr and Mrs Toohill 21/02/2015

Wow... your photos are brilliant.

I love the one where you and your new husband are outside and your breath is visible and joining together as you look at each other. Amazing picture.

Gorgeous photos and your cake is stunning! We are using Mike Cook too and Lynsey is also doing our cake...very excited after seeing the lovely work they have done for your wedding! Congratulations to you and your new husband! Xx

I AM GOING TO FINISH THIS... After dinner Mike took us out for some night-time shots before our evening reception. These shots are probably my favourite, Mike did an excellent job. We had been told earlier that our DJ Jim Moore had arrived and was all set up. We went downstair and waited to be annouced for our first dance. Our first dance was Bon Jovi - Thank You For Loving Me. I loved this part, it felt like only me and Robert were in the room and it was very moving. Next up was a suprise for my dad, he hates dancing but I was determined to have some sort of a father daughter dance. When I was wee he brought me up listening to Frank Zappa in the car so Jim kindly downloaded it for me and played it. This was hilarious and my whole family were loving my dads awkward dancing. Our next dance was Let It Go for my flowergirl Erin who wowed the whole room with a spectacular solo dance (I was not the star of the day!). Jim was fantastic and throughly recommend him, from booking to the big day his communication was fantastic. During the reception there was a fire alarm which to start with I thought it was joke... There was a 50th Birthday up stair at HFAL and they had a cake with 50 candles, blowing it out set the fire alarm off. In fact it was a great laugh, all the guests from my wedding and the birthday party were ushered outside and 2 fire engines arrived with lots of firemen! I even got my photo with one We were eventually allowed back in and I danced to the very end. Jim had the dance floor rocking all night with some great tunes. We finished with Loch Lomond and I was gutted the day was over!
    Engaged in New York February 2013, getting married February 2015

Advertisers Jim - Scotland's Party DJ's Avatar

Yay you finished Hannah!!!

Thanks for the kind words. It was a great night. Can't believe it was in February!!!

Hope you and Robert are well and the fire alarm story is just something to tell the grandkids about.

Take care.
    Jim Moore - Scotland's Party DJ
    DJ, Vocalist, Host, Ceilidh Calling and more
    www.scotlandspartydj.com
    Facebook

It's our first wedding anniversary today. Can't believe how quickly the year has gone. Looking forward to June and meeting our little girl. Still read this forum all the time, miss planning my wedding!
    Engaged in New York February 2013, getting married February 2015

Few days late but happy anniversary 😊