Thread: Newbie! Anyone know wat Ardoch house is like?

Default Newbie! Anyone know wat Ardoch house is like?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has been married at ardoch house before and what it is like.

Am struggling to find a wedding venue. I like vintage, country, rustic, basically somewhere not over the top more relaxing and not to expensive.

I live in Glasgow so am looking for somewhere close by and not to far away.
    Last edited by Cozin; 18-02-2015 at 05:28 PM.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I was waiting for someone else to reply to you because I know nothing about this venue. I had a wee look on the forum and there have been a couple of other people who have asked about it but no one seems to know.

Don't let that put you off though. I don't know anyone else who's getting married at the same place as me (I started a thread about it too) and I wouldn't change it for the world. I had a look at the Ardoch House website and the venue looks stunning, so my advice to you would be to view it and if it feels right then go for it.

Is there anywhere else you are looking at?

Hi

Just noticed this, thanks for replying.

Yeah I had a wee look aswell but couldn't see anything either.

I am going to arrange a viewing to see what it is like. I have also been looking at Solsgirth, Lochgreen House Hotel and Waterside Hotel but yet still to view. Got so much going on the now as my partner and I are trying to get a house just now aswell so it's just trying to find the time. What venue are you getting married at if you don't mind me asking.

I'm glad to hear you're arranging a viewing. Sounds like you've got a lot on! My fiancÚ's brother got married at Solsgirth and it really was beautiful. The bedrooms there are amazing too! We're getting married at Winton House in Pencaitland, East Lothian.