Thread: Next few weeks is venue viewing!

Default Next few weeks is venue viewing!

We're going to the Balmule House open day, and have booked viewings for Forrester Park, and Balgeddie House. Any advice or comments on any of these venues? Going into this new! Also booked a viewing for Dundas Castle in February but not so sure as it's expensive.

Hello oh venue hunting is soooo hard! I don't have experience with these venues particularly but I would advise making a wee list of questions which you can ask them all.

Things like how they handle change over between breakfast and reception... Or if your having a band what size band is acceptable..hidden extras like corkage...

hope you have an amazing time

Thank you! That's great advice I'll bring a wee notepad with me so I'll pop those questions in there

Only seen two so far: Balmule House and Balgeddie House. Balmule House had the wow factor but too wee, Balgeddie is lovely and has an excellent package but I feel theres something about it that's making me have second thoughts. How many did you all view before you found one and did you just 'know'?