I had posted this within my wedding report but think it got a bit lost in amongst the story so thought best to give it its own wee thread. All my suppliers were amazing, not 1 of them let us down or disappointed us.

Our day wouldn't have been what it was without them.

Reception venue: Ingliston Country Club - they couldn't do enough for us in the run up to the wedding & were amazing on the day. They had the day running like clockwork & the staff were brilliant, our guests were so impressed with everything. I can't recommend them enough.

Church: St Marys in Greenock - the most beautiful church, and the church of both me & Hubby's primary school. Monsignor Carlin was brilliant on the day & we're honoured he conducted our marriage.

Cars: Carrs Loch Lomond - the cars were immaculate and better than we expected. Their service was second to none and the drivers were amazing from keeping me calm during the ring incident, and taking the best man back over to get the rings. Again highly recommended.

Make up: Natasha Dardas - Natasha done a brilliant job on all our make up and made us look gorgeous. Even the last minute addition of my gran on the morning for make up wasn't too much trouble for her. Very pleased I booked her.

Bridesmaids hair & my hair were done by friends. Danielle words in Sherlocks in Greenock and she done the BMs hair. Hannah, who done my hair was my saviour.

Photographer: Darren Mitchell photography - Darren went above & beyond on our day. He was still around at 11pm chatting & clearing the photo booth away. He took some amazing shots & kept the day running along, don't know what we would have done without him. I wouldn't have had anyone else photograph our day, and all our guests loved him.

Videographer: Chris Kelly films - Chris was also a star on the day, to be honest I forgot he was there most of the time as he just blended in and done his thing. We had a lovely wee chat in the morning about the day and his upcoming marriage. He also got roped into a bit of photography helping which was much appreciated. Another highly recommended supplier.

Cake: my cousin Andrew McPherson done our cake. He just does cakes at home alongside his own job but his cakes are top class. He's on FB if you look him up.

Chair covers: Bella Bows - the chair covers totally made the room & Stacy was a pleasure to deal with. We also got a postbox from her and it fitted in perfectly.

Cake topper: Just Modelled - I found this wee gem after seeing a post on here and I was not disappointed. Sadly they don't do the just so simple topper I got anymore but the other ones they have are equally as good.

Invites & stationary: Dolly Birds - one of the best decisions we made was picking these girls for our stationary. Our invites, orders of service & table plan were so much more than we expected, I loved them. The girls themselves are a pleasure to deal with and we met them a few times for coffee to discuss our invites and pick things up. If your looking for stationery still, look these girls up!

Dress: Mystique, Bridge of Weir - I loved my Ronald Joyce dress & Dawn & Jackie from Mystique made the decision to buy it from there so simple. They were so friendly, not at all pushy & I felt like I was in the company of friends everytime I went for a fitting. They have the most gorgeous collection of dresses and should definitely be considered when going dress shopping

Kilts: Smiths of Greenock - great service from Smiths, a few boys had to change shirts as they had changed size since their first measurements but they swapped them on the day & nothing was too much trouble.

Flowers: All About Flowers, Johnstone - our flowers & buttonholes where gorgeous, better than I had imagined. The ladies helped put our ideas together and gave suggestions on what would & wouldn't go with what we had. If I could walk about everyday with my bouquet I would, it was so pretty.

String Quartet: Cairn String Quartet - absolutely beautiful and everyone commented on how they made the service that bit more special. We didn't tell anyone we had booked them and were a lovely surprise on the day.

Band: House Arrest - everyone, and I mean everyone loved the band. They played music for all tastes and not once was the dance floor empty. Our reception was on till 1pm so we had an hours DJ at the end, and again the choice of songs was perfect. Such a shame they aren't taking booking as a band anymore, but anyone who had booked them you have made a brilliant choice & they won't disappoint. Anyone booked The Brightside or The Lockhearts I'm more than sure they'll be just as brilliant as these bands.