Thread: Hair Combs

Super Senior Member

Default Hair Combs

Hi girls, ive been looking for hair combs for myself and bmaids and just cant find anything. Does anyone have any websites for hair combs priced around 10-20 for my bmaids and im willing to pay up tp 50 for my own x

Super Senior Member

hi, have you looked in debenhams? they have a huge selection of jon richard and alan hannah hair combs, this is where I got mine xxx

Super Senior Member

Yeah ive been on Debenhams and Glitzy Secrets. I did see one on Debs but just thought I didn't want to settle if you know what I mean? All these wee details are driving me mad haha x

Advertiser LilyLunaJewelleryBoutique's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AFx View Post
    Yeah ive been on Debenhams and Glitzy Secrets. I did see one on Debs but just thought I didn't want to settle if you know what I mean? All these wee details are driving me mad haha x
    Hello,

have a look on our website http://www.lilyluna.co.uk/ourshop/ca...air-Combs.html You will find plenty of combs . We're also a stockist of Glizzy Secret. If you have enough time,why not pop in our shop in Edinburgh to try on a even larger collection. 43 William Street, Edinburgh. Hope everything goes well with the rest of your wedding planning! our email lilylunauk@gmail.com
    Bringing you a full range of exquisite bridal accessories from all over the U.K.
    Lily Luna - Edinburgh Jewellery Boutique
    43 William Street
    Edinburgh EH3 7LW Tel: 0131 4678 245 email: lilylunauk@gmail.com

Platinum Member

Try Bella Brilla, they have some lovely stuff xx

Senior Platinum Member Harajuku80's Avatar

www.littleweddingwonders.co.uk Morag from Little Wedding Wonders has amazing products and I've just recently got my bridal party hair accessories from her for a fab price after looking for ages! I would give her website a try xx
    Friday 1st May 2015

ive just found fabulous ones on ebay for 5 each there was hundreds of different types might be worth a look!x

Quote Originally Posted by Millsy View Post
    ive just found fabulous ones on ebay for 5 each there was hundreds of different types might be worth a look!x
    I got mine on EBay for 1.72 and I love it! Got the bridesmaids ones for just over 1 each too! X

I got mine from Claires. They were around 8 each and on 3 for 2 which suited as I hClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1375925_210298235812676_720345737_n-1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	12613ad 3 bm. Xx

Super Senior Member

Got mine and BM from glitzy secrets and was so happy with them, more sparkly than they looked on the website and so well made!! X

Super Senior Member

Thanks girls! I've manage to get their bracelets off of Glitzy Secrets and their hair combs off Crystal Bridal Accessories Just me to sort now! Will have a look on everywhere mentioned x