Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Now Mrs Ferguson LNCCH 7/9/14

Super Senior Member

Default Now Mrs Ferguson LNCCH 7/9/14

Hi girls well I am now married. I will not go on for long on here as got a lot to do and pack for honeymoon. But I am so surprised I didn't cry much I was a relaxed and laid back bride. All the things I thought that would annoy me didn't. It was genuinely a PERFECT day and I am so so happy.

Getting ready in the room I felt like a spare limb lol my mum and 3 bridemaids got hair & make up first so I was hanging about munching on a wee bit of toast and sipping coffee. I put some tunes on so was dancing and singing about the honeymoon suite. My photographer JOHN BAIKIE PHOTOGRAPHY was floating about taking pics of details and my videographer STRUIE MEDIA was also catching some moment. Hair by my own hair dresser from Glasgow and make up by INVERNESS MAKE UP ARTIST. We were all delighted with our hair mine was down and curls with my tiara and bridesmaids up with braid at side. Was gorgeous. Their make up was smoky purple eyes as their jewellery was purple and flowers.

I got got really really nervous when we stopped the music and we started to get me in the dress as I felt it was serious I was worrying about time and I was very very quiet. The girls looked amazing in their hunter green dresses from phase eight and sparkly silver shoes. My dress was by hermione and English designer and bought on a whim when visiting York. Hahaha I had red or dead shoes that were covered in glitter and I do in my dark green colour on souls. I had made diamante converse for me and bridesmaids in evening. Lol they went down a treat. Em god I have lost my train of thought. Well anyways. We were ready early so had a wee glass of Moët and all looked at each other and took deep breaths in. We even managed a selfie with my photographer. The wedding girl from venue Kirsteen came up and said everyone is seated and that they were ready. I walked downstairs where my dad was waiting on me my 3 bridesmaids burst into tears and me and my dad held it together and just smiled. I had my veil over my face. My flower girl and page boy walked down the aisle followed by my three girls then my dad and I. I was shaking so so much. Never felt anything like it before. I got to alter and took deep breath and Derek said to me ur ok stop shaking. It didn't help. Hahahahaha

we had a humanist ceremony. We lit unity candles, did hand fasting and sang a song "can't take my eyes off of u" and my dad even did the de de de de de de de bits. Lol my brother did a reading nothing else matters by Metallica we had a music theme and we had a toast with the quaich at the end. We walked out to PIPER ON PARADE and went out to a nice warm day and had some photos and my musical confetti cones got thrown at us. We then nipped off to Loch Ness for 20 mins photos in our white 4x4 wedding car. Haha it was lovely weather and I think we got some good ones.

We mingled. My playlist was playing at the drinks reception and I got a Cosmo on my return. We then had our receiving line and greeted everyone and got piped into our top table. The speeches were fab. My dad stole the show with his dry sense of humour. Derek did so well and i cried at all three speeches. His brother our best man was funny and very nice also. Food was roasted red pepper and tomato velouté or red onion tart with goats cheese and balsamic salad - blade of beef with haggis Wellington and Yorkie or chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella and sun dried tomato - sticky toffee pudding or rhubarb fool with honeycomb meringue and fudge pieces. Yummy!!!! Although Derek & I could hardly eat. Lol

we then mingled a bit more and my bridesmaids bustled up my dress and I put my converse on. Lol we went into cut our amazing ruffle cake by ALL ABOUT CAKES inverness and got a few photos there. We then did our dance which we got lessons for at DANCE GLASGOW WEST END. The song was very dear to us grow old with me Tom Odell. It went down amazing. All were cheering and clapping and impressed. Better than shuffling around the dance floor anyway. Lol second dance was bridal party and was Pharrell Williams happy. Then it was a free for all. Oops forgot my amazing band are THE KICKS from Glasgow. love them so much. Great musicians and great guys. Y bridesmaid is a musician also and did a half hour ceilidh set with her boyfriend for us. Might I add I did dashing white serg with an undone shoe lace and my dress on I was super impressed. Lol

the he band were awesome the floor was full all night and I did not stop dancing. I had such an amazing time. We had an ice luge up and the bar and treated our guests to free shots we bought 4 bottles. Lol it went down great. We had a hog roast as our Buffett which was amazing too. Everyone loved it and went up for more. The food at Loch Ness country house is second to none and I would thoroughly recommend.

I forgot got to mention my amazing flowers FLOWERBASKET Dingwall they were pinks purples and whites and very unusual which is what I wanted. The flowers at the venue were amazing too we had bay trees flowers at pew ends and pedestals. All amazing. my table names were genres of music and I changed centre of vinyls as my display names. I did all stationary myself. Table plan confetti cones poems for wishing trees etc. we had caledonia then Loch Lomond then purple rain as our finale and when the band were packing up I put on some 90s dance music. Hahahahaha

oh god I also forgot how could I. We had a firework display at 2130 and it was AMAZING. FIREWORX were the company. We had our initials that blasted up and changed colours and then a 3 min display. Just long enough. Everyone was impressed and thoroughly entertained.

I cannot not tell you how fab it was. I am super happy and gonna go and pack for our honeymoon to Budapest. love to you all and sorry if I harped on. I will put some pics up. Xxxx

Super Senior Member

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	12463 Mr & mrs

Super Senior Member

Me and my girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Super Senior Member

Views:	66 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	12465My post box I made and our flowers

Super Senior Member

Views:	68 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	12466Walking in with my dad

Super Senior Member

Views:	42 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	12467Table names

Super Senior Member

Views:	68 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	12468 Converse lol again I did these myself. 7 hours a shoe lol I may start taking orders lol

Super Senior Member

Views:	74 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	12469 Selfie with my photographer

Super Senior Member

Views:	59 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	12470 Confetti cones.

Super Senior Member

Views:	47 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	12471 Piper

Super Senior Member

Views:	89 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	12472 Braaaaaa!!!

Super Senior Member

Views:	38 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	12473 John baikie sample

Super Senior Member

Views:	54 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	12474 Fireworks

Super Senior Member

Views:	43 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	12475

Super Senior Member

Views:	51 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	12476 Last one. Sorry lol

Super Senior Platinum Member

Congratulations you look stunning x

Super Senior Member

Congrats chick! Fab report and fab pics. Have an amazing honeymoon xxx

Platinum Member

Congrats, you look amazing and sooo happy! xx

Super Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

Loved reading your report. Congratulations! Love the pictures xx

Super Senior Member

Congratulations! You look so happy and beautiful. Enjoy married life x

Super Senior Member

Thanks everyone.

Congratulations!!! You looked beautiful! Enjoy your honeymoon
    xxxx

Super Senior Member

Just read yours. What are we gonna do with ourselves now. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RuthFerguson2bee View Post
    Just read yours. What are we gonna do with ourselves now. Lol
    I know! haha, need to actually get a life now, or maybe a wedding related hobby xxx

Super Senior Member

congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon,your pics are lovely xxx