Thread: Make Up Artist Review

Default Make Up Artist Review

Hi ladies,

Haven't been on the forum for a while due to the busy run up to my wedding in June and I just wanted to pop on and recommend the makeup artist I used for my big day.

My Mum, bridesmaids and I did have a trial with someone initially but after a couple of trials I felt the makeup was a bit dark especially around the eyes for what I was looking for for my big day so I decided to do my own makeup. After discussions with my hairdresser, who also works on a lot of photo shoots, I was encouraged to get a pro to do my makeup in order that it looked that I looked my best from every angle in every photo.

It was then that I got in contact with Sarah Baldwin. My Mum and I went to her lovely Edinburgh apartment for our trial where Sarah took the time to find out what did/didn't like as well as get to know about the wedding (venue, colour schemes, what the dresses were like etc) and look through some ideas we took with us. After that she took us through to her office where she did our trial and explained everything she was doing which made us feel comfortable and at ease.

On the wedding day, Sarah came to the salon where our hair was getting done and did makeup for my Mum, bridesmaids and I. It was so convenient that she could come to us and was so professional and relaxed on the day. My makeup was even better on the day than it was at my trial and I, as well as my Mum and bridesmaids, commented on how beautiful it looked and how it lasted all day.

Another nice little touch from Sarah was touch up kits with all the essentials that I needed for the wedding day to ensure that I looked my absolute best.

My makeup on the day made me feel amazing and I am so glad that I didn't do my own makeup as I wouldn't have been able to create such an amazing bridal look as Sarah did.

I have posted a photo below of the amazing job Sarah did for my wedding day makeup

Frankee x
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fa-664.jpg  
    Saturday 21st June 2014 - Solsgirth House

Also, here is a link to Sarah's website:

http://sarahbpromakeup.com

Frankee x
    Saturday 21st June 2014 - Solsgirth House