Thread: 1 week today!!!

Default 1 week today!!!

Eek I get married 1 week today! 👰
    Its finally hit me and I'm now getting nervous/excited really stressed! 😁😊

cant sleep with thinking I've forgotten something it's driving me mad!

hope everyone else's plans are all going well!

S x

Yey 1 week!!how exciting, now this really is the time for you to (try) and sleep.its important you get your sleep etc to be able to look and feel your best. Maybe it's best to sit down (with other half if poss) go through your lists and to do stuff, perhaps breaking it down into days. Maybe this will Ease the pressure and reassure you that you have things under control. Good luck and remember to enjoy the lead up to it. I'm just over 4 weeks to go had a bit of stressful week which really took its toll on my skin so I'm determined to follow my own advice during the lead up! X

Super Senior Member

How exciting!! We're a day behind you, my week mark is tomorrow! I've been so stressed & busy with work and organising the wedding that I've not had the time to get excited, but now I've done my handovers at work the excitement has hit me with a Big Bang!!

Have you got much left to organise before next Saturday? Xx

Its so exciting isn't it! We were one week yesterday! I find wine helps with the not sleeping lol! I'm not feeling too stressed but had plenty of time as not been working so I don't know how you brides with full time jobs and a wedding to plan do it!!
    Unfortunately already printed table plan and had one definite pull out and one maybe pull out! Argh so annoying! Already confirmed numbers so either need to bump people up or just pay for it grr!

Quote Originally Posted by MissN View Post
    How exciting!! We're a day behind you, my week mark is tomorrow! I've been so stressed & busy with work and organising the wedding that I've not had the time to get excited, but now I've done my handovers at work the excitement has hit me with a Big Bang!!

Have you got much left to organise before next Saturday? Xx

Aww was that's good to hear your as close as me!

not got a lot to do at all, just get everything to the hotel and venue decorator, the wee bits and pieces.

have you got a lot to do? Xx

Quote Originally Posted by kayls View Post
    Its so exciting isn't it! We were one week yesterday! I find wine helps with the not sleeping lol! I'm not feeling too stressed but had plenty of time as not been working so I don't know how you brides with full time jobs and a wedding to plan do it!!
    Unfortunately already printed table plan and had one definite pull out and one maybe pull out! Argh so annoying! Already confirmed numbers so either need to bump people up or just pay for it grr!

Wine does help!

Thats is not good about the pull outs, hopefully u can fill them or maybe get some money back!
    so far I've not had any pull outs, everyone that was invited has replied (thought some might not come but turns out they all are!)

im im finished work now so hopefully that will ease the stress now! Xx

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs-H-to be View Post
    Yey 1 week!!how exciting, now this really is the time for you to (try) and sleep.its important you get your sleep etc to be able to look and feel your best. Maybe it's best to sit down (with other half if poss) go through your lists and to do stuff, perhaps breaking it down into days. Maybe this will Ease the pressure and reassure you that you have things under control. Good luck and remember to enjoy the lead up to it. I'm just over 4 weeks to go had a bit of stressful week which really took its toll on my skin so I'm determined to follow my own advice during the lead up! X

Your so right about the skin getting bad, today I woke up with big spots!!
    the old toothpaste tale will be getting tested this week I think! X

Super Senior Member

Not really got a lot to do now. Just got to buy bits & bobs for our honeymoon, pack for honeymoon (we leave 2 days after, so would rather get it done before the wedding), pick up the marriage schedule, the just various appointments like waxing, nails, wee spa treat

Xx