Thread: Deer Park Hotel and Golf Club

Default Deer Park Hotel and Golf Club

Hi ladies,

Been engaged 3yrs but due to drama with my OH's ex, we're only just looking at making plans now. We're hoping to get married in 2016 once we save enough. Has anyone had any experience at Deer Park? They seem to do a very good package deal which includes Coasters disco, anyine got any experience of them too?

Thanks in advance! xx

Platinum Member

They have a wedding fayre there this year, september/october, worth a look

I've been to a wedding at Deer Park. It's one big function room that they partition off into a ceremony room and dining room, then they open it all up for the evening reception. RThe grounds and golf course were nice for photos, the meal etc was good, Coasters disco was good too. Overall we enjoyed the wedding and thought it was a nice venue.

I work at a hotel close by and have had lots of guests give great feedback about weddings there!

Thanks for the replies everyone. OH wants a relatively small wedding (he's a divorcee) whereas I'm think 70 and 150 at night. Trying to explain that a package deal at somewhere like the Deer Park or Hilcroft Hotel might still be cheaper and better value for money than less people at the Royal Scots Club in Edinburgh which is his first choice.