Thread: Reasonably priced bridal hair Glasgow

Default Reasonably priced bridal hair Glasgow

Hello,

I have obtained a couple of quotations for hair only for myself and four of my bridesmaids. I am unsure what is a reasonable cost..after looking at some of the posts on here I can see that some people are between 35-50 which is fantastic. I have been quoted 95 for a trial only and approx 95-110 on the day which i really cannot afford in my budget.

As you know a lot of stylists don't advertise their pricing online therefore I have spent a lot of time researching only to have back similar quotes to the above.

3 out of 4 of my bridesmaids live in Ireland and probably won't be over before the wedding to have a trial so may need to have a trial with the one bridesmaid who lives here.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks
    x
    Thanks a mill.

Senior Platinum Member

I confirmed the other week with Kylie from The Aisle for hair for myself 1 bridesmaid a blowdry for my mum and 2 flowergirls in total I think we will be 170 not including trial but I am happy that she will be able to do my hair how i want and like a few chats with her. She seemed to beable to say what i was thinking without me mentioning anything and just showing her my dress I liked that. and all her pictures on her facebook page are always perfect and not a hair out of place! I plan to arrange a trial in the next couple of months xxx

That sounds fantastic - i had actually emailed The Aisle yesterday so am just waiting on a response. xx

Platinum Member

Oh my goodness that's a lot, I too am booked with The Aisle, only my hair is getting done by Kylie, the girls are using their hairdresser on the day but she's doing all the make ups,

When I was looking I found some ridiculous quotes too then stumbled upon Kylie, she's not the cheapest (& I don't mean that in a bad way) but she's not the dearest out there either but for the quality your getting its an absolute bargain, shes so nice too, anything you don't like/are unsure of she will fix until your happy & suggest things to you too

Senior Platinum Member

She has been great with communication and I second what joannemc says, from her pictures the quality really is great! xxx

Platinum Member

I had my birthday hair & make up done by her thsi year & cant wait for my trial in december, I just cant decide what to get my hair like, I need to stop looking at her pics, I'm up to about 4/5 different styles lol