Thread: Reasonably priced mobile hairdresser in north ayrshire area?

Default Reasonably priced mobile hairdresser in north ayrshire area?

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced mobile hairdresser in the north ayrshire are? Not having much luck . Also, there will be five of us needing our hair done - what are the logistics of this?? We have access to the honeymoon suite in our hotel (The Gailes) from 11 and the wedding is at 2.30. I have a make up artist too, just wondering how much time everyone will need as I really don't want to feel rushed or stressed out in the morning - I want to be chilled out and enjoy everything!

Thanks in advance

Gailes was on our venue shortlist & both times I visited the hotel the same mobile hairdresser was just arriving for the bridal party. Have you asked the wedding coordinator there for details/recommendations?

Yes, she is unavailable on our date . What venue did you choose if you don't mind me asking?

Western House Hotel, it was a hard choice though as Gailles is beautiful also. That's a shame she's unavailable. There's lots of recommendations for hair stylists on older posts on this forum, not sure of how many cover Ayrshire but I'm sure some will travel there. We found some MUAs/photographers recommend hair stylists so maybe ask them. Also the VOWS website is great for recommendations and the SWD magazine itself often had supplier ideas