Thread: Edinburgh / East Lothian Make Up

Default Edinburgh / East Lothian Make Up

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for bridal makeup in the East Lothian/Edinburgh area!

Also when to book! I probably should have done this by now... our wedding is June 2015 but people get booked up pretty quickly! I think I have someone for hair for me but will need hair for bridesmaids too...all suggestions welcome

xx

Hi, I am a freelance make up and hair artist. I would say as soon as you pick someone get them booked. To give you an idea of how advance brides can book, I have bookings as far as the end of 2016 - so you really can't book too far in advance! Hope that helps x

How about Julie Diplacito? She's not so far away from Edinburgh/West Lothian and she travels xx

http://www.juliediplacitomakeup.co.uk/

Hi, I used Sarah Baldwin I loved what she did for my wedding day. She was very friendly and kept me relaxed on the day. My make up stayed on all day and night to. You can view her work here www.sarahbpromakeup.com x

Quote Originally Posted by ChicBridal View Post
    Hi, I am a freelance make up and hair artist. I would say as soon as you pick someone get them booked. To give you an idea of how advance brides can book, I have bookings as far as the end of 2016 - so you really can't book too far in advance! Hope that helps x
    Hi, I am also looking for a make-up artist. Do you have a website? Thanks.

I know a girl who is based in East Lothian who does wedding hair and make up her name is Lindsay and her company is called Belle Bridal Hair & Beauty, she has a facebook page and a website. :-D x

Hello, I am a freelance makeup artist covering Scotland. Once you have chosen your artist book or pay your deposit to secure them straight away. Bookings are normally taken up to 2016 I have a few bookings for 2018. Avoid disappointment and get the date reserved as soon as you know.

Some brides like to reserve the date then book a trial shortly after for peace of mind.

Hope you get it all sorted.

Louise x

Ah thanks everyone! I will check them all out It's insane how far in advance people get booked up - I was trying to wait until I had a dress to book a make up artist as I wasn't sure what 'style' I was going for. I'm sure all make up artists do a variety of looks! x