Thread: Friends v Family numbers

Default Friends v Family numbers

Hi!

I am just having a look at our wedding numbers and wondering how many friends and how many family people are having?

What proportion of friends v family?

Platinum Member

I cant remember actual quantities but we have more family than friends & to be honest my mother in law actually has more friends there than me (& we had to cut her list back lol) we could have added on a lot more people but would only have been doing that for the sake of it, if we only see them occassionally/arent that close we didnt invite, only those we truly couldnt see out day without we are inviting

We have 75 guests during the day and I'd say it's a pretty even split between friends and family. Neither of us have particularly big families so we've been pretty lucky we can invite everyone we wanted to. The balance shifts hugely at night and family become toy outnumbered!!!!! X

We have 70 family, 32 our friends and 24 parents friends. We both have big families xx

Ours is definitely more family than friends-but every friend we have coming is totally wanted, I'm not sure I could say the same about certain family members!

We're the other way round, by the evening there will be approx 30 family (only 6 of whom are my family) and over 50 friends.