Thread: Hair and Makeup Cost-is it reasonable?

Default Hair and Makeup Cost-is it reasonable?

Hi there ladies,

I have just received quotes for my hair and makeup from suppliers recommended by my venue. For my mum, 2 bridesmaids and myself it is 190 for hair (including a trial for me) and 215 for makeup (once again, including my trial). They work together often and have a great rapport. Not something I know a lot about, just wanted to know if they are reasonable quotes or not?

Thanks!

My make up was 291 (Including trial for myself and another 40 for my mum) and my hair has been 15 per head for me and bridesmaids (The same again for trials) and 10 for a blow dry for my mum (But this is my regular hairdresser who has been doing my hair for 14 years!!) xx

Platinum Member

I'm 120 for my hair & make up, bridesmaids make up is 35 each

Super Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

Our hair was 38 each plus my trial was 40. Make-up was 35 for me and then 25 for my mum and BMs. Fantastic price for the quality we got! xx
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

We were 40 per person for both hair and make-up, fantastic price and great bunch of ladies

xxx

Hi there, I have had a very comparable price,I don't think it's overtly expensive.
    Where are you going to have yours done? I went with an independent hairdresser in Stockbridge

Some really competitive prices here ladies! Mishoooo is that 40 for both to come? My hairdresser and make up artist are both freelancers and would be coming to my venue near Stirling, they usually work together and come highly recommended

We paid an extra 30 for them to travel 60miles to our venue so all in for the 5 of us it was 230 for hair and make up

xxx

Hi ladies, would you mind mentioning the names of your hairdressers as the pricing sounds fantastic, i have been quoted quite a lot for myself and 4 bridesmaids for hair only. Thanks. x