Thread: Wedding Report 14.6.14💕

Default Wedding Report 14.6.14💕

http://marktimmphotography.com/glasg...e-jorden-jack/

Well thats us married now! We had thee best day ever!! Everything went perfect and we had a ball. I wanted to wait till out pictures where up before we done out report.

The night before I had a quite night in with my bridesmaids and a few close friends went to bed just before midnight - slept through to my alarm woke at 7am. Showered etc as we had to go to the hairdressers at 8.30. (Renellas Falkirk)It felt really weird didn't feel like I was getting ready for my wedding. I was really calm.. A woman who i dont even know started to get really emotional at the hairdressers lol. Gemma did my hair and done a fantastic job! I loved it.

Then returned to the house just before 10 for the make up artist Stacey leigh spaulding she was amazing keep looking at pictures and cant believe its me in a good way. My Dad was running back and forth to the hairdressers and getting us all breakfast.

The photographer arrived Mark Timm about 11 for the first 10mins everyone was really quite and shy knowing he was there but after that apart from our one on one pictures I hardly even noticed he was there!

Everyone kept saying how calm everything was and we had such a chilled morning it was a nice day but really clammy!!

It came time for us to get dressed the bms got dresses first then just as I was about to put my dress on i noticed people starting to arrive - this is when i started to panic!!! I put my dress on and when i was half decent mark came to take pictures of the final bit, but I was so used to putting me dress on and off myself at fittings but all of a sudden there was hands everywhere from the girls trying to help. I had a wee flap! And had to ask them to give me 2secs and let me sort my dress myself. And let them help with my shoes etc..

To be continued.....

Super Senior Member

Ooooh love a report. Your pics are gorgeous. Looks like you had a ball xxx

Super Senior Member laurenmillertobe's Avatar

Your pics are stunning, you look amazing. Looking forward to your next installments! xxx

Gorgeous pics,love ur dress xx

Forgot to add there is a short video on his page too! If anyone wants a nosey? X

http://marktimmphotography.com/glasgow-wedding-photographer/jorden-jacks-wedding-highlight-video/
    Last edited by Jbree; 14-07-2014 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Added link

Super Senior Member

You look amazing! Congratulations! I absolutely love your hair! Would you be able to pm me a wee photo of it? x

Quote Originally Posted by Rika View Post
    Thanks for sharing photos and video. You look so happy! Where did you get bridesmaid dresses from? Please tell me! xx
    I got them from Pamela jaynes in bonnybridge - they are dessy dresses and the colour is icelandic. Not sure of the code but they are on the website. X

Super Senior Member

your photos and video are absolutely gorgeous!!!!! xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Rika View Post
    Found them! After Six 6676. Also like Dessy Lela Rose Style LR201. Waiting for Pamela Jayne to answer price enquiry. Fingers crossed they are in my budget. x
    Ive sent u a wee message about the price. X

Super Senior Platinum Member

Congratulations you look absolutely stunning and so happy x

Super Senior Member

Huge congratulations, your pictures are stunning, love your dress and hair......u are totally glowing loving ur report. X

Aww thanks for the lovely comments girls... Xx so anyway!

The girls and my mum got picked up and just as i was getting ready to leave my dad decided it would be a good time to try and watch a video on youtube on how to disable something on his phone!! Aaahhhh!! Lol i was standing in my kitchen all ready and my dad was like "2 mins hen the videos nearly finished" funny now but i could have killed him at the time lol. Anyway we got in the car - it was an old beouford (how ever you spell it) it was roasting out side really clammy and the car had no air con and the back windows option was in or out! Lol as in the full window panel. So i was keen to get moving so i could get some air in the car so we set off! The whole was there me and my Dad were having a laugh. I kept asking him the time as i want just to be 5mins late as im a punctual person so 5mins was pushing it for me lol so i kept asking what the time was? We pulled up outside and our 3 bms and 2 page boys were standing outside - thats when it hit me! We got a few pics taken getting out the car etc - spoke the registrar who was lovely we had met her a few days before. Quick check in the mirror and i was ready to go!

It was my turn to go and i have never been so scared in my life!! Marrying Jack was the easiest thing i have ever done but walking in that room with everyone looking at you was terrifying!!! I got to the bottom of the aisle and held jacks hand and i was totally fine. The whole service was a bit of a blur cant remember the music getting played or much of our vows - during them we were trying to make each other laugh by going cock eyed. Think we got away with it! Haha!

And then after that really it was pictures meal and then the party!! We were the last to leave with the best man. We went back to our room and went in the jacuzzi bath with champagne for about an hour just having a catch up of getting ready and the general day!

We had an absolute ball it was the happiest day of our lifes and i think it shows!

Big thanks to the Glenskirlie as the day ran so smoothy even guest commented on it.

Very jealous of all you girls who have it still to come - but honestly enjoy every second of it as its amazing!! Worth every penny and worry! Would re do it again in a heart beat!! ( obviously to Jack!!) xx

Congratulations, sounds an amazing day! You look gorgeous I absolutely love your and bridesmaid's hair!!x

Super Senior Member

aw that's so awesome to read!! you definitely sound like you had an amazing day, makes me excited reading reports xxx

Aww sounds amazing! Ur pics are gorgeous! We are Glenskirlie too - cannot wait! I am a bit of a freak when it comes to time too, and hate hanging about at weddings etc, so this was def something we considered when looking for venues. We've heard lots of positive stories about Glenskirlie Ur thread has given me butterflies and made me teary eyed thinking of our big day......Wish you and your hubby all the best x

Just watched your video - it is soo good and captures lots of lovely moments - congratulations! I actually cried at the bit when you walked down the aisle, just after the BM giving your hubby a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder xx

Congrats!!! You look beautiful! Xx
    Laura and Paul, Glenskirlie Castle, 19/04/14