Thread: Custom cake topper recommendations?

Default Custom cake topper recommendations?

Hiiii!

Ok, so I've been lusting after a custom cake topper, like the kinda clay ones and I've got a bonus at work this month so decided I'm going to have a wee splurge and get one!!

I love Artlocke Designs! Hers are great and 2 of our closest friends had one and it was a fab talking piece. I spoke to that friend and made sure she didn't mind if we got one and she doesn't! Fantastic. anyway so then I show my mum and she point out that although they are customised and ours would be different to theirs, the faces are pretty much all the same one hers and when we were scrolling through the website everyone was just putting her in mind of theirs. We do have some shared guests too so I'm thinking maybe I should look for a different company!

So that's where you guys come in! Any suggestions?

Super Senior Member

We've ordered ours through Googly Gifts. They're totally personalised & clay so can be kept. Helen who makes them is lovely to deal with also. The prices seem fairly similar to Artlocke's, but the faces are different hope that helps xx

Super Senior Member Laurabelle84's Avatar

We've ordered ours from Just Modelled. Not received it yet but Vicki has been great so far with communications & details. She had quite a few different 'types' that you can choose from xx

We got ours from Stephanie at Lily's Custom Cake Toppers I think - the name was something like that! She was fab, great communication, great value and the finished piece was stunning! Hiding it from
    my H2B (now husband, woah!) was sooo hard haha as I was desperate to show him but he wasn't allowed to see the dress on it

Thanks ladies!!

Jade, I can't find your wee lady? xx

Oops! It's Lily's Creations http://www.lilys-creations.co.uk

Super Senior Member laurenmillertobe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle84 View Post
    We've ordered ours from Just Modelled. Not received it yet but Vicki has been great so far with communications & details. She had quite a few different 'types' that you can choose from xx
    Same here!! I know I already recommended her to you Brizey but she was just so good! We used just modelled and communication was fab and we were 100% delighted with our topper. You won't be disappointed. And you get to keep it as a wee ornament forever <3
    Xxx

I'm planning on ordering my topper through Little Sweet Toppers https://www.facebook.com/SWEETSAM/photos_stream as I think they look amazing! X

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/claytastictoppers ive ordered mines from claytastic toppers her work is fab and very reasonable price compared to some others i looked at x

Thanks guys I'm checking these all out.

Any other recommendations are welcome!! xx

Hi, I have used https://www.facebook.com/claytastictoppers and i'm waiting on mine being delivered this week...sooooo excited to see it lol x

Senior Platinum Member

How much do these come in about if you all dont mind me asking thats already ordered theirs? xxx

Super Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sparklebride12 View Post
    How much do these come in about if you all dont mind me asking thats already ordered theirs? xxx
    Ours were 150. Not the cheapest, but it's something we can keep & I really wanted them....eventhough H2B nearly fell over when he heard how much they were Also, ours were a wee bit more expensive as one of the toppers is an Asian topper (me ), which cost more due to the additional work that goes into the outfits. x

A lot of the quotes we got were between 150-180 but the ones we liked best happened to be only 80!! That was for us and our dog too so the price was a really nice bonus. Still a lot of money but definitely worth it

Mine was 65, it's getting posted out on Friday so hopefully it was worth the money

Platinum Member

Wasnt letting me post earlier, i totally recommend Claytastic as well, Tasha is great & will work with anything you give her

Super Senior Member Laurabelle84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle84 View Post
    Like the other girls I got a varied range of prices from all different suppliers but the one I've went for is 85 x

KiaraP

I ordered ours from Lily's Creations yesterday - 80 and includes our wee dog and some other details as well x

Thanks guys. Fabby suggestions!!