Thread: Hen Night Companies

Default Hen Night Companies

Hi Ladies,

I hope you are all doing well. I'm starting to think about my hen night, I know I would like to go away for the weekend somewhere sunny and my friends and bridal party seem really up for this to, but where do you start? Lol!

Has anyone used any of the hen night companies that are out there?

Every time I start looking I begin to panic, what if it's too expensive, too tacky, no night life etc!!

Were you involved in planning your hen nights or was it all planned for you?

I would love it if my H2B could plan mine, he is the most organized person I know. He has been great at planning the wedding so far lol!

Xxx

Senior Platinum Member

H2B used Gent Event to book his brothers stag doo and they just picked the standard of accomodation and activites they wanted to do and everything was arranged for them ! all they needed to do was book the transport to get them there! Only 1 deposit needed to be paid and final numbers didnt need to be confirmed until 2 weeks before along with their final payments. People could login and add a payment when they could and it meant H2B didnt need to foot the bill if people didnt pay up!

Along with 2 other bridesmaids we will be planning our friends hen and she wants to go abroad and the same thing can be done for the likes of Ibiza, Marbella... I think we might go down this route and you can pick as many or as little activities as you like. and try work it into everyones budget, just remember to check flights tho! they can be expensive. xxx

Thanks Sparklebride! :-) That sounds good, there is so much out there I want to do everything and be considerate of everyone all at the same time...it doesn't work lol! Good point about the flights, I'm trying to find somewhere that flies from Edinburgh and Manchester to make it easier for everyone! Xxx

Senior Platinum Member

I have been told that easy jet are ususally the cheapest but keep an eye out for any deals. someitnes your cheaper to book it along with a hotel. I wonder if the hen companys alllow you to pick activities and arrange your own accomodation as thomas cook had some good room only deals with flights from jet2 that might be an option. I will need to ask this question myself too. Let me know how you get on with everything! xxx

I'll have a look into that, thanks! Good luck with all your plans! :-) Xxx

Senior Platinum Member

Thanks I'm unfortunately unable to plan or know any details about my hen so I'm making do with my friends lol! Good luck to you too! xxx