Thread: giant balloons

Default giant balloons

I've seen those really giant balloons on blogs etc, and would like to get a couple for our wedding next month. Does any one know any suppliers of these? Ideally I would like them delivered already filled!

The thrill of it all in Cumbernauld are fab! I use them for all occasions - they can do just about anything with balloons! they have a Facebook page to see some if they're stuff

xx

We used these in our engagement shoot and they looked amazing. Bought them in Hobbycraft (pink & white or just white) for about 6 for three I think then got them filled at Clintons. Picked them up in the morning so might be a task that needs delegated to someone else if for the actual wedding. Tempted to get some white for our wedding too x

Thanks girls! Mrs mackie2b, do you need to arrange with clintons to get them filled or can you just go in?

I don't think you need to book but we did all ahead to check they would do them cause they're bigger than normal balloons so they were expecting them in. I think they only took an hour or so to do but we left ours overnight and picked them up next morning

"Hi Flyers" in Glasgow are experts in their field. Have used them a few times for parties etc their balloons are fab and they deliver xx

You could also get those helium canisters from asda or sainsburys for like 20/25 and fill them yourself! xxxx