Thread: Photography - Euro Photographic

Default Photography - Euro Photographic

Hi everyone

Has anyone used Euro Photographic for their wedding pics? I came across Roy's page on FB and the pics look great, especially one at my venue! He also has quite a good deal ok just now. Just thought I'd ask and see if anyone has used them or know about people who have.

Thanks!!

Hey Mrs PGtobe,

I love his recent pic on his FB page of the couple in the rain!

We've got Roy booked for our wedding next year, we saw his deal and arranged to meet him to see some more pics and ones he'd taken of our venue. He was lovely and we didn't hesitate to book him - I really like his style, less of the posed shots (although he will do those that you want) and more capturing the feeling of the day, plus, as I don't want bridal prep photos, he's knocked a bit off the price for us, even from the deal price!

Since we booked, we found out that he's doing a friend's wedding next week - so will let you know how he is on the day.

x

Thanks so much JRon!! That's just what I needed to hear :-) loved his pic of the couple in the rain too!!

If you don't mind me asking, what is he doing on the day for you, which parts of your wedding? And is it just a basic 200 pics you get on a usb stick or disc? I guessed with that it would be a simple package if you know what I mean? :-) x

His normal package is bridal prep up to first few dances, so real cake cutting and first dance, rather than the mock ones some photographers do to get away early!

I'm not having bridal prep, so he's doing from groom/guests arrival (12.30) through to first few dances (approx 8pm)

You get a min of 200 pics (he says generally couples get 200-300), edited and unedited, with full copyright on a disc (which means you can do what you want with them), pics are high resolution but he'll also give you smaller low res ones for sharing on FB etc should you wish. He doesn't do albums, but we're quite arty and wanted to create our own anyway, so not an issue for us!

We're providing him with a main course from our wedding menu that he'll eat at the venue's bar.

Hope that helps

Thats really helpful, thank you gives me an idea of what to expect! X

I met with Roy at the weekend and have went ahead and booked him for our wedding next year. It was pure chance that I found out about him via another B2B that I met in Opus Occasions. I was really comfortable around him and pleased with our discussion about my big day. Some of his pics on fb recently have been great so I look forward to seeing what he does with my wedding

Hi, I've see that Roy has a great deal on again now for his wedding photography - I was wondering what your thoughts are now that you've had him do your own wedding photos? Would you recommend him? Thanks Nicky

Quote Originally Posted by Nickyg View Post
    Hi, I've see that Roy has a great deal on again now for his wedding photography - I was wondering what your thoughts are now that you've had him do your own wedding photos? Would you recommend him? Thanks Nicky
    Hey, we had Roy photograph our wedding in December. Contact was good before the day itself and on the day Roy got the photos we wanted without us feeling too 'bossed about'! Photos arrived on disc by 2nd week in January! If you pm me an email address I'm happy to send you some pics x

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Thanks JRon that would be fab - nickygregory12@gmail.com xx