Thread: Hair and make up reccomendations in stirlingshire

Default Hair and make up reccomendations in stirlingshire

Me and my partner are getting married at Broomhall Castle near Stirling next year. As were not from this area and are a 2 hour drive away I haven't got a clue where to start looking so I was hoping someone on here would have some recommendations. Many thanks.

Super Senior Platinum Member

I used glam r dust for my hair and make up - they are mobile and both fab x

Stacey leigh spaulding from falkirk but she travels is doing my make up she has facebook if you want a wee nosey? Xx

I've booked lumia spa in bridge of Allan near Stirling for both hair and make up. Don't have my trial until aug though however I've had my make up done there before and it been lovely.

Thanks for the suggestions will go and have a wee nosey on their sites tonight thanks girls.

Advertiser

Victoria from us at ultimate wedding hair travels through to Stirling regularly for weddings xx

Thanks Rika Broomhall had recommended Jules to us but I was struggling to find someone to do out hair, I have sent a message to Shona so hopefully she free and I can move on the next issue trying to find someone to marry us. And when are you getting married at Broomhall?

Were getting married on the 9th of may 2015. Having a humanist wedding was hoping to get the celebrant as my brother as she was great but unfortunately se was book so having to search for another one. And I booked Shona and Jules they seem really nice and happy to help so thanks for that one. So far we have the band, photographer, florist and kids entertainment( got quite a few little kids going including my own, so their going to take them off a he speeches and dry arts crafts) all booked. Kilts are picked just need to decided what company to go with, and have picked our rings just need to buy them. Still feel lie I have loads to do though, and that's a great idea for that wall would look great at night, were back up at Broomhall to show MILTB and FILTB around as we only booked it in January and they have yet to see it. What kind of ceremony are you having and it seems like you have got a lot booked given you have a good while to go.

Broomhall castle is beautiful! What a great venue choice!! I would have picked there if my fiancÚs sister hadn't got married there a few years ago! You get some lovely pictures with the back drop of the castle! xxxx