Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: August Brides

Hope the weddings this weekend all went fabulously well! I had my second henny and it was a riot - very drunken and a great laugh! Can't believe I only have 2 full weeks left at work before the wedding. Sooooo behind with my to-do list but no big events between now and the big day so hoping to get back on track this week xx

Hey ladies, so that's me at the 10 day countdown!!! Ahhhh can't quite believe it... Got most things paid for now, bridemaids dresses, cake and DJ are only things to go but don't get paid until I collect them or the evening of the wedding for the DJ,.. Everything is just falling into place... I finish up work on Friday and that's me for 3 1/2 weeks... How's everyone else doing? Anyone else's big day next Saturday xxx

Super Senior Member

I'm this Sunday - eeks!! Had our rehearsal last night, which made it all the more real!! Nerves clearly kicked in as I had to stop myself from laughing - nervous laughter! H2B is sorting out his speech today, and I'm chilling with my family who've traveller from afar to be here for the wedding then on Friday evening my folks are holding a family party at theirs, which I'm really looking forward to. Then off to stay at out venue on sat evening ahead of our big day xx

i'm saturday eeeeeek! was majorly stressing as a few suppliers weren't getting back to me but thankfully they have today, bar one so can de-stress a little. Super busy in work but can't wait to finally finish up today for nearly 3 weeks and go pick up me dress can't quite believe it's happening this weekend, still got a few things to finish off, table plan, menus, songs for signing register but hopeto get it all done tonight so i can try relax a little thursday/friday but very doubtful.

MissN you seem to have a fabby last few days as a Miss organised i hope you have a fabulous wedding day x

According to my note Jenblond and Kayls are this weekend too and Sarlou - Busy Busy weekend Girlies (As well as MissN and Skirtyth)

xx

Quote Originally Posted by kirsty_stanton View Post
    According to my note Jenblond and Kayls are this weekend too and Sarlou - Busy Busy weekend Girlies (As well as MissN and Skirtyth)

xx
    Yup only two sleeps for me now!! Getting so excited, just into salon to get spray tan and nails done! Spent most of today cleaning my house, not
    So glamorous lol! And picked up a few last minute things in town... Tomorrow getting eyelashes done and going to drop stuff at venue... Think that's it! Too late now if I've missed anything lol. Good luck to all this weekends brides! X

How exciting! Everyone's weddings are flying in now! I've got two weeks left today! So much to do!

Also keep doing push ups randomly as I'm panicking about bingo wings hahaha!

Haha I'm glad it's not just me who's having crazy body issues! Yesterday I ate like a bird during the day, got home and ordered a pizza! Why do I do these things?!?! xx

Quote Originally Posted by doxybite View Post
    How exciting! Everyone's weddings are flying in now! I've got two weeks left today! So much to do!

Also keep doing push ups randomly as I'm panicking about bingo wings hahaha!
    Ha Ha Ha!! Walking down the street - drop for twenty, In the milk aisle @ Tesco - Another twenty - That was my vision when I read that sentence .

I had my final fitting last night and the dress is just perfect so I need to not change anything!! . I'm 2 weeks tomorrow. x

Super Senior Member Laurabelle84's Avatar

Just under 2 weeks & I can't stop eating!!!!!!! I'm honestly out of control haha, maybe nerves? xs

Quote Originally Posted by kirsty_stanton View Post
    Ha Ha Ha!! Walking down the street - drop for twenty, In the milk aisle @ Tesco - Another twenty - That was my vision when I read that sentence .

I had my final fitting last night and the dress is just perfect so I need to not change anything!! . I'm 2 weeks tomorrow. x
    Hahaha - I should do that! Did some circuit training three days ago and still can't lift my arms more than 90degrees so I'm gonna give it a by haha!

Quote Originally Posted by mosusken View Post
    Haha I'm glad it's not just me who's having crazy body issues! Yesterday I ate like a bird during the day, got home and ordered a pizza! Why do I do these things?!?! xx
    Same! I'm hardly eating but then suddenly I'm ravenous and need a papa johns?? I'm pretty sure I have shares in that company with the amount I've been buying these past few weeks haha! It's the stress!

It seems we are all doing it! I have 11 days to go (aaaaargh how did that happen?!) and am out for dinner 4 times between now and then! Truly hoping that this fabled "pre-wedding weight loss" is not a myth and that it happens soon! xx

Only 4 more sleeps for me, had a small bridesmaid mishap which means I have to go I to Glasgow tonight but apart from that this week is going smoothly ... Xxx

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDickieToBe View Post
    Only 4 more sleeps for me, had a small bridesmaid mishap which means I have to go I to Glasgow tonight but apart from that this week is going smoothly ... Xxx
    MrsDickieToBe - Just in case I don't get on or you don't have time to log on again, I hope you have a fantastic day and it's everything you dreamed of.

Looking forward to hearing all about it :-D x

Super Senior Member

I'm now a wife! got married on Sunday & now currently in gatwick airport about to jet off on honeymoon

It was the best day ever, and much more than I expected! It went by in a flash but my now hubby and I made sure we took 10/15 mins to ourselves during the day. Xxx

Quote Originally Posted by MissN View Post
    I'm now a wife! got married on Sunday & now currently in gatwick airport about to jet off on honeymoon

It was the best day ever, and much more than I expected! It went by in a flash but my now hubby and I made sure we took 10/15 mins to ourselves during the day. Xxx

Congratulations - Hope you have a fantastic honeymoon xx

Congrats MissN! Hope you had a great day. And enjoy yourself this weekend MrsDickie2Be xx

Thanks ladies... Hoping this rain stops... Just been for my tan and got my nails done last night! Super excited now!! Xxxx

Super Senior Member Laurabelle84's Avatar

Picked up our marriage schedule day, this is really happening!

Also last day at work as a Miss, my lovely team have decorated my desk & got me flowers......actually can't wait to get outta here for 4 weeks, be the best out of office ever haha. Be doing the square root of hee haw today! xx

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle84 View Post
    Picked up our marriage schedule day, this is really happening!

Also last day at work as a Miss, my lovely team have decorated my desk & got me flowers......actually can't wait to get outta here for 4 weeks, be the best out of office ever haha. Be doing the square root of hee haw today! xx
    SNAP!!

My mind is not in the game at all :-/ - Roll on lunchtime xx

Woohoo I'm getting married today!!! Just woke up and me and my sis are having a wee chat in bed before all the madness begins... Can't believe it's here xxx

Have a fabulous day!! :-) x

Hope this weekend's weddings went perfectly! Can't believe this weekend will be MY wedding!!!! xx