Well, I have been Mrs Milligan for just over 2 weeks now. I haven't got round to doing my report yet but here is my low down on the suppliers we used. We had an amazing day so I wanted to give a shout out to all those who contributed to making our day so special...

Altskeith Country House on Loch Ard - stunning location, beautifully refurnished venue and the best owners/wedding coordinators you could ask for! Alison & Yas, you helped us have the most amazing day ever - thank you so much!!!

Mary Wallace, Humanist Celebrant - we cannot thank her enough! Mary gave us a sincere, heartfelt, personal ceremony that had ours guests shedding tears of sadness as we remembered the tough times we've had and then in fits of laughter a few minutes later - it was exactly what we wanted. Not only was the delivery of the ceremony fantastic but Mary's organisation, communication and willingness to help with anything in the lead up to the wedding is amazing! (She even coordinated her outfit to match our wedding theme!) Would definitely recommend Mary!

Beetroot and Chocolate - without a doubt, the best wedding caterers ever!!! Our wish was their command when it came to wedding food, they really bent over backwards for us. The guests said they were the best canapés they had ever had at a wedding (including the mini mojitos!), and they raved about how delicious the wedding breakfast was too! I would recommend them in a heartbeat - they are AWESOME!!!

Alan Hutchison Photography - haven't seen the photos so it's hard to comment on them yet!

Roz at Unique Thistles - for getting the bouquets and centrepieces absolutely spot on!!! They were stunning and exactly what I wanted!

Gwenne's Bridal in Broxburn for the bridesmaid dress - fantastic service! They even sent a wee congratulations and good luck email a few days before the wedding (I like wee touches like that!)

KC Bridal in Falkirk for my dress alterations - dress was a perfect fit; I was so happy with the alterations! Plus they were happy to hold onto it for me for an extra week until I could get a bigger car that wouldn't crush my dress (plus an extra steam press coz it had been sitting a week!).

Jim, Scotland's Party DJ - great choice of music!!! Even for our small number of guests, there were people on the dance floor all night. Even a wee blip with the guitar and microphone didn't stop people having a good boogie. We all had a blast! I just wish I could remember more of the songs that were played!

Lynsey at Custom Cakes - we ordered cupcakes from Lynsey and although they tasted good, the final design was not what we asked for. We asked for very small navy hearts to go on the top, but they were actually about the size of a finger nail and were a bit clumsy looking - not the pretty, dainty hearts we had planned.

Hair and makeup - I just used my normal hairdresser (Carol at Phoenix in Stirling) and one of our friends did my makeup (Corinne from Urban Retreat in Dunfermline) - totally loved them both! Thanks ladies!!!

Sweet Cheeks Beauty in Stirling for my nails and LVL lashes - loved them both, and lashes lasted right through honeymoon too! Thanks Cathrine!