Thread: Flower / Bouquet preservation

Smile Flower / Bouquet preservation

I'd like to get something nice done with my bouquet after the wedding and I've found these people in Fife Viva design.

Does anyone on here know anything about them? Do you know someone who used tham and were they happy with the results?

Super Senior Member

Don't really know much about them but i'm sure if you rang them they would arrange to show you some of the things they have done for previous brides?
    My friend was given her cousins bouquet and didn't really know what to do with it, so she got it pressed and put it in a frame and gave it back to the bride as a gift which was an idea i had never thought of before.

Quote Originally Posted by September_bride View Post
    I'd like to get something nice done with my bouquet after the wedding and I've found these people in Fife Viva design.

Does anyone on here know anything about them? Do you know someone who used tham and were they happy with the results?
    Hi,

They are amzing they did the wedding bouquet for my future sister-in-law, she got three frames in total done, one for her flowers, one with a picture of her and h2b on the day with the invites and one with the favour boxes and some other flowers, they are so beautiful, they are hanging in her diningroom wall and would recommend them 100%. I was just thinking today if my budget would stretch to get it done x