Thread: 2016 brides

Default 2016 brides

So glad ave found my venue and able to move from venue board to planning anyone else getting married 2016? What have you booked so far?

Heyy! We have just booked the venue.. Got it all confirmed today! planning on making a list of what needs to be done and when but not going to plan too much at this stage. What about you?

Ohh where did you book? We have venue booked, hopefully book church next weekend and have photographer and cake provisionally booked

We are having it in 29 in glasgow! What about you? We are having the full day in there!! I have emailed about the cake and looking to at least pay a deposit and wont choose the design!! I am thinking I may have to book the photographer soon as I dont want to lose out what date have you booked for?

Aw a girl I know got married there recently looked lovely we booked shawlands park hotel for 1/10/16 I am so excited I want to book it all just now but also want to enjoy planning it on therun up iI have so many ideas xx

aww excellent glad to hear some good feedback I have seen some good comments about Shawlands Park! We are going to start planning next year and start getting things organise.. It will be here before we know it!!!

im looking to book for july 2016, been looking at venues but forbes of kingennie is def my fave one! Just had my enagement party at the weekend and itching to go book now! xx

aww yayy!! there is starting to be more and more of us! i was worried when I first joined as I felt mine was ages away!! I think it will fly in!! xx

its def not that long , i went to my first wedding fair yesterday and im hooked! i want everything booked now lol xxx

Aw did you? Very jealous!! I was at a trade show with work and couldnt stop looking at the dresses etc although its way to early to be thinking of dresses!!

its 998 days till mine now! although I just found out that the wedding coordinator has left my venue so I am quite gutted at that as he was lovely!! I know I cant expect things not to change when its so far away but I guess I just thought it would have been him :|

Have you booked anywhere yet Bridetobee??

not yet, but we are wanting to book forbes of kingennie, so as soon as we have deposit it will be booked so hopefully have that done before xmas xx

How are yous all getting on ladies? x

I'm a 2016 bride! 5th March to be precise, excited to properly get planning now its 2014 x
    Wedding Booked - 5th March 2016!

Hi everyone, H2B proposed on 27th Dec, we planning to get married in January 2016! We wanting Sat 30th January 2016 going to book in a couple of month, once we saved the deposit. Not worried about not getting our date cause the venue we want say they never get bookings in January and will give us an excellent deal! Oh we wanting to get married at the Woodland Hotel in Dundee (we're on a very small budget)

Yay, more 2016 brides, was beginning to think I was the only one!! H2B proposed on Christmas Day and hoping to get married July 2016.
    Been to 1 wedding fair and have a pile of wedding magazines already! Just a teeny bit excited!

Got engaged on Saturday at lochside house hotel and going to see it next Thursday and hopefully getting it booked for 2016

Quote Originally Posted by shell View Post
    Yay, more 2016 brides, was beginning to think I was the only one!! H2B proposed on Christmas Day and hoping to get married July 2016.
    Been to 1 wedding fair and have a pile of wedding magazines already! Just a teeny bit excited!
    My pile gets bigger by the month...i think they might take over the house by the time our big day comes! 763 days
    Wedding Booked - 5th March 2016!

How is everyone getting on with their plans?

im the 20th of august 2016 at Brig Odoon!!

cant wait!
    Lacey & Mark
    Brig O'Doon House Hotel
    20th of August 2016

I have booked the venue the person marrying us the photographer and room dressing